• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. General AR Topic XXXII

User Info: DoubleDragon

DoubleDragon
2 weeks ago#11
It looks like you absolutely need mythic heroes to get top 3k now in Astra season. What a scam. I$ has successfully gotten enough people to pull for a unit they don't like or want to use to make Astra P2W.
Abyssal Clears W/Nowi, Hana, Cecilia
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLwYHrdVa4E-hOweZWl3RlYNc6F61bpWZ

User Info: -Tooner-

-Tooner-
2 weeks ago#12
DreadKaiser posted...
https://youtu.be/WfuvbEse00g

all my defenses for the week
Death Knight got an impressive Naga kill count. helped by 1 guy intentionally suiciding both Nagas into him......like why?

What’s the song for the video?.

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
2 weeks ago#13
it is most definitely not Paths that Will never Cross from 3 houses

It'd have been taken down already if it was
Friendship is Magic
AND MAGIC IS HERESY!

User Info: Ravaryn

Ravaryn
2 weeks ago#14
DreadKaiser posted...
all my defenses for the week
Death Knight got an impressive Naga kill count. helped by 1 guy intentionally suiciding both Nagas into him......like why?

That's a lot of people underestimating Death Knight in one video.

User Info: shawnwalker

shawnwalker
2 weeks ago#15
DreadKaiser posted...
and mess up those numbers?
probably not
her stats would end up as
57/51/41/40/41

that 40 DEF would trigger my OCD so hard.

that and It takes 510 flowers for those last 3 levels alone, I can take another unit to +8 with all of those
I actually kinda figured you not investing Tiki fully in flowers was due to OCD. You like the balance of all numbers being equal, like she has.

I'm not any better mind you. My OCD is I want my favorite character(s) to be fully maxed out stat wise and decked out with premium skills. So the fact I have a few characters 100% complete with merges, dragon flowers, and skills makes me very happy. There is still so much I've gotta do though, as by default with these goals it takes a lotta fricken patience. I've got 3 complete characters, almost 2 more once they get their final flower.

I relate to you, just on a more extreme level.
F2P/master of the unorthodox. Edgy archer boi Tankumi at your service: https://imgur.com/a/cCzKjDz
FEH code: 2089904057

User Info: bubberducky

bubberducky
2 weeks ago#16
Ayy I'm still in the top 1k. And my defense got stomped twice while I was asleep but both matches were during the last few hours of grace. My defense has been getting dismantled ever since I got past top 1k; not much it can do against stuff like bonus doubler null C +10 julia. I guess I can replace Brave Lyn with a panic healer.
This is a test. I've accepted this test to stand victorious against my past. A person grows once they are able to defeat their weaker self.
FEH ID: 9980866357

User Info: Febrel

Febrel
2 weeks ago#17
DoubleDragon posted...
It looks like you absolutely need mythic heroes to get top 3k now in Astra season. What a scam. I$ has successfully gotten enough people to pull for a unit they don't like or want to use to make Astra P2W.

And Naga doesn't return until the end of December.

That's the rest of the year that folks without her will be locked out of Astra top 3k. :/
No quote.

User Info: Zinie95

Zinie95
2 weeks ago#18
Yep, most likely you won't be able to make top 3k without Naga soon unless perfect def + nearly perfect off. I just recently got Naga trying for Julia, and even with just 10 more points, it can be a huge difference.

Uhhh...

User Info: PKupo

PKupo
2 weeks ago#19
Wow! Not sure how I got a golden throne and a perfect defense this past week.

User Info: bubberducky

bubberducky
2 weeks ago#20
I managed to stay in the top 1k, excellent. Now to shoot for T27.
This is a test. I've accepted this test to stand victorious against my past. A person grows once they are able to defeat their weaker self.
FEH ID: 9980866357
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. General AR Topic XXXII
  • Post New Message