• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Which Slaying Edge refine for Laegjarn?

User Info: GooseRider960

GooseRider960
3 weeks ago#1
I have a +1, +SPD Laegjarn. Planning to give her Slaying Edge but not sure on which refine. The speed refine gives her a blazing fast 47 speed before Swift Sparrow, which is enough to keep up with the top speed threats, but the extra Def gives her a nice def stat of 42, good for tanking. (I had a Def one before merging). Which is better for her?
FE Heroes FC: 3097050983

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
3 weeks ago#2
SPD
doubling and denying doubles will do more for her than reducing damage

User Info: GooseRider960

GooseRider960
3 weeks ago#3
Bump
FE Heroes FC: 3097050983

User Info: DoubleDragon

DoubleDragon
3 weeks ago#4
She gets the same speed boost with Niu on top of all the other stats when a foe is buffed +6. Slaying edge is not good enough to be worth it when foes don't have buffs.
Abyssal Clears W/Nowi, Hana, Cecilia
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLwYHrdVa4E-hOweZWl3RlYNc6F61bpWZ

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
3 weeks ago#5
DoubleDragon posted...
She gets the same speed boost with Niu on top of all the other stats when a foe is buffed +6. Slaying edge is not good enough to be worth it when foes don't have buffs.

more then that actually
she gets stats equal to total stats on opponent/2, not the individual stats.

so if they have +6s from LAzura for a total of 24., Niu gives her +12 to all stats.

but if you aren't in Arena, no point in using Niu. if opponent is buffed in AR, you are probably about to lose a unit as it was probably just Grey Waved.

and AI can't really use buffs in any other mode, so you should give her a Slaying Edge for those modes

User Info: akaean

akaean
3 weeks ago#6
I have a +1 Laegjarn too. Honestly I really like Niu. It is a fantastic weapon in Arena Assault and on an Aether Raids secondary team, because you can counter deploy Legendary Azura with Laegjarn. If a unit gets spectrum buffed by L!Azura... then Laegjarn is typically looking at +12 to all stats, which is usually enough to beat any melee units slung forward by L!Azura.

Its this ability that really draws me to her, and she is a pretty common pick for me in AA, I gave mine Steady Posture to help her absorb hits more efficiently.
I project in metaphor, words I have no use for.
Visions strong and true and clear. I am blind and cannot hear.

User Info: DoubleDragon

DoubleDragon
3 weeks ago#7
DreadKaiser posted...
more then that actually
she gets stats equal to total stats on opponent/2, not the individual stats.

so if they have +6s from LAzura for a total of 24., Niu gives her +12 to all stats.

but if you aren't in Arena, no point in using Niu. if opponent is buffed in AR, you are probably about to lose a unit as it was probably just Grey Waved.

and AI can't really use buffs in any other mode, so you should give her a Slaying Edge for those modes
I know how that weapon works. I said +6, as in to any stat like a wave skill.

I don't think TC has a real plan here. He's better off with Niu for general use imo.
Abyssal Clears W/Nowi, Hana, Cecilia
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLwYHrdVa4E-hOweZWl3RlYNc6F61bpWZ
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Which Slaying Edge refine for Laegjarn?
  • Topic Archived