• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. How's your Lost Lore Strike going?

User Info: mirkk

mirkk
4 weeks ago#121
My phone can't seem to stop reminding me that I should view the lore progress... But when I open to check on their progress I scold them because they're so disappointing
feh id: 4820530657

User Info: Umbreon

Umbreon
4 weeks ago#122
Finished up the lines this morning. 12 days left so yeah, there is absolutely no need to feel rushed about any of this.

Just going to set the timer for 12/20 hours and collect stuff daily. If random orbs can indeed be found, I'll try to remember to screenshot it.
This is a mobile account, forgive any errors. ~DYL~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTEX3YdEi7s

User Info: Darkdragoon324

Darkdragoon324
4 weeks ago#123
I don't really pay attention.

It's literally just a timer with rewards at the end. And the rewards aren't even very good.
"Antagonizing another user by posting about food is disruptive"
- A GameFaqs mod

User Info: RoXasx13

RoXasx13
4 weeks ago#124
Zantetsuken_14 posted...
Haven't really been paying attention to it lately.

Me either. I did two scoutings and got bored. I guess I don't see the point.

User Info: Deej

Deej
4 weeks ago#125
Have people finished all 550 Lines already? Maybe I'm just slow, because it feels like this takes forever (not that I actually have to do anything, but still).
Hey, everyone, what's going on in this topic? Oh.

User Info: CyberDragon10K

CyberDragon10K
4 weeks ago#126
I just "finished" this morning.

Will probably just have three scouting parties to keep grabbing pots/shards/crystals/badges or whatever filler rewards it gives out. The constant reminders when you're Striking are mildly annoying.
"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer."
~ Satoru Iwata, 1959-2015

User Info: BipBapBam

BipBapBam
4 weeks ago#127
Deej posted...
Have people finished all 550 Lines already? Maybe I'm just slow, because it feels like this takes forever (not that I actually have to do anything, but still).

Yeah, quite a while ago, but since the event lasts for so damn long it doesn't even matter tbh.
Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all.

User Info: blasster

blasster
4 weeks ago#128
Passed 550 on last scout 4 hours ago.

I just do 4 hours scout now.

Cuz, I mean, less hours = more scouts = more chance for orbs right?

Unless you all somehow still do 12 to 24 hours scout.
Playing: Atelier Lulua, Chain Chronicle [JP], Fire Emblem Heroes [F2P BTW] 8793571220

User Info: Gameandwatch2

Gameandwatch2
4 weeks ago#129
I don't understand the logic in how units fare against each opponent in strikes because no matter who I send up against Lorenz they pretty much always get KO'd well before the round is over,regardless of whether they have triangle advantage or what type of type of weapon they're using.
3DS FC: 4511-1815-7291

User Info: Aloner

Aloner
4 weeks ago#130
I did another strike just to see what happens.

Everyone was revealed but the positions were different. :(
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. How's your Lost Lore Strike going?
  • Topic Archived