• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Question about Brave Micaiah (Radiant Dawn spoilers)

User Info: AvantgardeAClue

AvantgardeAClue
1 month ago#1
Is there any indication that Yune is using Micaiah as a meat puppet in any of her lines? I haven't played RD in ages but I do remember that happening a lot in the game when she looked like this. Think her eyes were the same color too.

In a way, we could be also getting a brave birb by proxy...
Sometimes I say things and I'm not voice acting.

User Info: GG_Sunny

GG_Sunny
1 month ago#2
No. It's just her spirit watching over Micaiah. In fact Micaiah says that Yune is gone now, but can probably sense Yune watching her since one of her lines has her thinking she saw Yune before she realizes it's just your pathetic self insert.
FEH Rebecca https://imgur.com/a/USYfi2Q
5309638786 PM if you send request to lemme know who you are.

User Info: Rioul

Rioul
1 month ago#3
Her eyes turn red when Yune is in control. Her Brave has her yellow eyes.
Friends may not give survival value, but they give value to survival. Suspect people so you can believe in them. Praise the sun and love lolis-preferably cuddle

User Info: AvantgardeAClue

AvantgardeAClue
1 month ago#4
GG_Sunny posted...
No. It's just her spirit watching over Micaiah. In fact Micaiah says that Yune is gone now, but can probably sense Yune watching her since one of her lines has her thinking she saw Yune before she realizes it's just your pathetic self insert.

Oh right, it's probably immediately after Radiant Dawn since she's actually queen in this one.
Sometimes I say things and I'm not voice acting.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Question about Brave Micaiah (Radiant Dawn spoilers)
  • Topic Archived