You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: R_Hunter

R_Hunter
1 week ago#1
I think I've noticed something. For every time I've sent units out, I've sent out two bonus units instead of the one recommended. Instead of Caeda, it's Caeda and Marth. Same with Barst, Ogma went along as backup.

Well when I got my pages today, I had 24, not the standard 20 I was expecting. What I want to test is if having just one hero gives 2 bonus pages, which would explain things and give everyone a reason to double up if they have enough units.

Can someone with an even page count send out a team with just one bonus unit and report back? Likewise I'll do the same. Assuming I get 24 from each of my two teams, I should have 72 come morning.
Official Xion of the KHIII Board NNID: EclipseHunter 3DS FC: 1719-4517-0303 Leader of SquidFAQs squad: http://s17.postimg.org/vwux0plcv/rhuntersig3.png
(message deleted)

User Info: HondaC1v1c

HondaC1v1c
1 week ago#3
I got 24 after doing a 20 line quest, but I sent only one bonus unit and their support partner(not bonus)

So it either gives four extra lines or 2 more for support partners
a quality car

User Info: ExBioHazard

ExBioHazard
1 week ago#4
HondaC1v1c posted...
I got 24 after doing a 20 line quest, but I sent only one bonus unit and their support partner(not bonus)

So it either gives four extra lines or 2 more for support partners

Hmm, I got 24 for two bonus units and no partner support.
The next test would be two parter supported bonus units, but I didn’t think to try before I sent them out this morning.
Most used units: F!Grima, Myrrh, Aversa, Ophelia, H!Jakob.

User Info: R_Hunter

R_Hunter
1 week ago#5
Interesting. For what it's worth, none of my pairs have been supported either, just solely from the world. I'll have to experiment with that tomorrow.
Official Xion of the KHIII Board NNID: EclipseHunter 3DS FC: 1719-4517-0303 Leader of SquidFAQs squad: http://s17.postimg.org/vwux0plcv/rhuntersig3.png

User Info: ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene
1 week ago#6
I sent 2 units that supported and came from the same universe. I got 24.

Today I sent 2 pairs that are from the same game but not supporting.
BREAKING THE ROOOOW, BREAKING THE WUUURLD
KOWASE, KIRISAKE TENDAHNISS

User Info: AsterixKing

AsterixKing
1 week ago#7
Don't need to have a support to get the bonus. I got 24 sending a pair of unsupported bonus units.
"You may wonder what I am doing, standing here, right now. I am waiting for time to pass - peacefully." Zephiel, Fire Emblem Heroes

User Info: soonerzealot

soonerzealot
1 week ago#8
Day one, got 24 from two bonus units, not supported, 20 hour deployment.

Today I sent two sets of two bonus units, not supported, on 12 hour deployments. Will report back.
FEH ID# 9427526109

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
1 week ago#9
Aren't 4 lines on the tier rewards?
My naruhina-oriented retelling of Naruto (currently has 362~K words/24 chapters): https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11577577/1/Because-I-Love-You-Chasing-After-You

User Info: soonerzealot

soonerzealot
1 week ago#10
12 hour with two non supported bonus units yields 14.
FEH ID# 9427526109