• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. How do you like Lost Lore?~

User Info: VareasXbox

VareasXbox
1 week ago#41
What i can say is the music is REALLY GOOD. I can listen it for HOURS.

User Info: Zinie95

Zinie95
1 week ago#42
VareasXbox posted...
What i can say is the music is REALLY GOOD. I can listen it for HOURS.

Yep I already said it. It definitely has the best theme out of all the modes. Too bad there is no reason to actually stay in there and listen to it~

User Info: AsterixKing

AsterixKing
1 week ago#43
Bah, I just realized I didn't send out a second team when I could have. Ah well, I imagine one doesn't need the majority of 20 days
"You may wonder what I am doing, standing here, right now. I am waiting for time to pass - peacefully." Zephiel, Fire Emblem Heroes

User Info: donaldgx

donaldgx
1 week ago#44
I just hope that i wont need to be minute perfect to get the 500 lines reward during the 20d span

User Info: ExBioHazard

ExBioHazard
1 week ago#45
donaldgx posted...
I just hope that i wont need to be minute perfect to get the 500 lines reward during the 20d span

Running a 20hr with two bonus units netted me an extra 4 pages on top of the 20.
It’ll only take around half the length of the event to clear it, as three teams will net 72 pages a day at this rate.
We shall see if the bonus carries for two teams tomorrow and then three the following day, but seems safe.
Most used units: F!Grima, Myrrh, Aversa, Ophelia, H!Jakob.

User Info: CyberDragon10K

CyberDragon10K
1 week ago#46
AsterixKing posted...
Bah, I just realized I didn't send out a second team when I could have. Ah well, I imagine one doesn't need the majority of 20 days

Once you have 3 teams to field you can get ~72 pages every 20 hours (if you field bonus units in each team). Rewards max at 550, so you'll be done and can forget about the mode in about a week tops.
"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer."
~ Satoru Iwata, 1959-2015
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. How do you like Lost Lore?~
  • Topic Archived