• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Worst Healer in Radiant Dawn

User Info: saltymuch_jpg

saltymuch_jpg
1 week ago#1
Micaiah's main purpose is to heal after promotion - Results (85 votes)
Micaiah
1.18% (1 vote)
Mist
8.24% (7 votes)
Rhys
8.24% (7 votes)
Laura
25.88% (22 votes)
Oliver
44.71% (38 votes)
Lehran
11.76% (10 votes)
You must be registered and logged in to vote in this poll.
Bad availability sucks. Sorry Tormod. And yes light mages are here but they’re more focused on healing especially Micaiah.

Worst in RD
Lucia
Danved
Boyd
Sigrun
Fiona
Tormod

Worst Unit
Karla
Amelia
Ewan
Gwendolyn
Sothe (PoR)
"My brain is pretty great, actually. My brain makes me think so"
- DiogoShadowJorg
Oliver is so beautiful that it hinders his performance. It's a curse.
Friend Raynor, I can help no longer. Ima head back to the Void Holiday Inn and get a good night's sleep and hook up with you tomorrow for the next mission.

User Info: Osumnis

Osumnis
1 week ago#3
Weird requirementa to get and worst availability in the game, sorry Lehran

Also can we talk about how he leaves his guy Zelgius to die and changes his mind last minute to save his own skin if you recruit him
Phoenix Wright for Smash!
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: the_crow13

the_crow13
1 week ago#4
Oliver contributes nothing and is a hindrance if you were to bring him to Endgame. He’s also completely invalidated because Micaiah is forced. Every other healer can at least have utility prior. Lehran is great with Rexaura in Endgame
You can have results or excuses.
Not both.

User Info: smash fanatic

smash fanatic
1 week ago#5
oliver is funny and memes but he's clearly the worst

Lehran in general though is really underrated, and it has nothing to do with his actual performance (which is basically 0 since he's not even around). it's about how people overrated availability. I would rather take a unit who literally doesn't exist, over a unit who is nothing but a burden for the entire game and only has "free deployment" s*** to f*** around with. Should Fiona be better than Lehran simply because she has more chapters of free deployment than Lehran, who exists in a single map that even if you go really slowly lasts 3-4 turns?
You can't spell Salt without Alt - Poison-puffs
smash fanatic posted...
oliver is funny and memes but he's clearly the worst

Lehran in general though is really underrated, and it has nothing to do with his actual performance (which is basically 0 since he's not even around). it's about how people overrated availability. I would rather take a unit who literally doesn't exist, over a unit who is nothing but a burden for the entire game and only has "free deployment" s*** to f*** around with. Should Fiona be better than Lehran simply because she has more chapters of free deployment than Lehran, who exists in a single map that even if you go really slowly lasts 3-4 turns?

You can almost always just undeploy bad units, you can't deploy units you haven't got.

Why is Laura getting votes? Yes she dies to a stiff breeze but the DB have a habit of getting their assess kicked and she's their only healer in part 1 (later on Miccy exhausts all her hp in one sacrifice).
Friend Raynor, I can help no longer. Ima head back to the Void Holiday Inn and get a good night's sleep and hook up with you tomorrow for the next mission.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: SilentWanderer

SilentWanderer
1 week ago#7
Reminder that Lehran brings one of, if not, the best healing staff in the game.
http://i.imgur.com/IuY0XFP.jpg

User Info: ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene
1 week ago#8
Lehran is more of a Gotoh than a typical healer. I find it hard to even include him in this list. In any case, I can't call him worst because he isn't a liability and does his job well if you can actually get him.

Oliver is just horrible as a unit. He is outclassed at any moment you have access to him.

Laura sucks too, but she at least is available at a time when Micaiah's squad has nobody else with staff utility. She at least can help you and then GTFO when you get someone better.
BREAKING THE ROOOOW, BREAKING THE WUUURLD
KOWASE, KIRISAKE TENDAHNISS
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: nekuyr2002

nekuyr2002
1 week ago#9
You all just voted oliver because you are jealous of how beautiful he is.

User Info: GodOfDerp

GodOfDerp
1 week ago#10
Oliver is just mediocre.

Lehrahn atleast as SS rank in both light and dark magic. So you can pass him one of those weapons and he'll contribute that way. Combined with his fortify staff he joins with, which is perfect for Ashera's aoe nukes. He atleast heavily contributes to that 1 chapter.

Oliver on the other hand can barely contribute to any chapter if you have literally any other healer built up.
Anyone who defends microctransactions in a 60$, game needs a hard punch to the face. Keep that stuff to free to play games.
Signed: An activision and EA hater.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Worst Healer in Radiant Dawn
  • Topic Closed