• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Best way to approach Lost Lore?

User Info: MissCarriage

MissCarriage
1 week ago#1
Kind of been away from Heroes news for a while. I don't want this to be another AR fiasco where I f***ed everything up early on.
FC: 2981-5975-5185, Flaming Emblems, Light Priestesses, and Toxic Seahorses

User Info: Oresama

Oresama
1 week ago#2
Just send people with an arrow and try to ally support them. That's it.
6* when?

User Info: Benzie

Benzie
1 week ago#3
Oresama posted...
Just send people with an arrow and try to ally support them. That's it.

User Info: Renkencen

Renkencen
1 week ago#4
I'm just assuming here but I think the 4 hours is the better option to take but it depends if you got free time or at work?

I originally took the 20 hours but realising I'm better on with 4 gours today cos it's my day off, I recalled and took that one instead. I think tomorrow (at work), I may choose the 10 or 20 hours but morning would be 4 hours (it will time well with my break).

User Info: Dark Young Link

Dark Young Link
1 week ago#5
I'm just doing 20 hours and forgetting about it until the next day. To hell with optimization on an afk mode.
https://imgur.com/gOGzcN4

User Info: lsdASD

lsdASD
1 week ago#6
Renkencen posted...
I'm just assuming here but I think the 4 hours is the better option to take but it depends if you got free time or at work?

I originally took the 20 hours but realising I'm better on with 4 gours today cos it's my day off, I recalled and took that one instead. I think tomorrow (at work), I may choose the 10 or 20 hours but morning would be 4 hours (it will time well with my break).

what difference does it make?

i clicked that away so fast, i didnt read the screen at all. i just assumed max hours might be higher difficulty and give more points, so i instantly clicked that out of relfex.

but now i wanna know what the actual differences are!

User Info: CJwat11

CJwat11
1 week ago#7
I just went with 20 hours. After this is done I’ll have access to 2 teams instead of only 1, then eventually 3.
Fire Emblem Heroes FC: 8410511961, Current Lead: Smolzura+10
Azura Emblem Clears: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLetp2r_9pMtcG6DPOf9CsU-m2YNXXjK2q

User Info: Meganium7

Meganium7
1 week ago#8
lsdASD posted...
Renkencen posted...

i clicked that away so fast, i didnt read the screen at all. i just assumed max hours might be higher difficulty and give more points, so i instantly clicked that out of relfex.

the duration. if you send out for 20 hours and then the thing finishes like an hour after you go to sleep you've then wasted a bunch of time with nobody out on a scouting thing (however long it takes you to wake up and check it). on the other hand you could have set it for 12 hours and then sent them for 20 hours afterward so you don't waste any downtime

it's for optimization.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Paiguy
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1094-nihon-falcom-general

User Info: lsdASD

lsdASD
1 week ago#9
Meganium7 posted...
lsdASD posted...
Renkencen posted...

the duration. if you send out for 20 hours and then the thing finishes like an hour after you go to sleep you've then wasted a bunch of time with nobody out on a scouting thing (however long it takes you to wake up and check it). on the other hand you could have set it for 12 hours and then sent them for 20 hours afterward so you don't waste any downtime

it's for optimization.

ah i see. well whatever. im sure even with hours wasted it should be possible to get max rewards.

User Info: The UnLucky Cat

The UnLucky Cat
1 week ago#10
lsdASD posted...
Meganium7 posted...
lsdASD posted...
Renkencen posted...

it's for optimization.

ah i see. well whatever. im sure even with hours wasted it should be possible to get max rewards.

Looks easy enough. If you send out one team each day, you'll still get all the orbs. Should be getting like three times that amount soon, since you'll get a second team as soon as the first 20 hours is up, then your third team after the next 20.

But not sure how the strikes factor in, though.
What do you think about the planetarium? That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when
All the stars in the sky are waiting for you
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Best way to approach Lost Lore?
  • Topic Archived