You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. The Gamepress tier rankings for new units are in:

User Info: Nothing-

Nothing-
4 days ago#1
No surprise but Sothis is tier 1 easily. Both male and female Byleth are also currently rated T1.

T2:
Edelgard
Hilda
Dimitri
Claude
Kronya

T3:
Hubert
Petra
Death Knight

T4:
Mercedes

User Info: LorenzoV

LorenzoV
4 days ago#2
Petra is better than T3
Dana is best girl~
FE boards resident Hector hater

User Info: Nothing-

Nothing-
4 days ago#3
I gotta say its about damn time we got some competitive axe infantry units added to the game.

IS still failing to deliver lance infantry tho.

User Info: R_Hunter

R_Hunter
4 days ago#4
Yeah Petra seems low. Otherwise, I'll agree to this.

Other than DK is not T3. He should be lower than Mercedes.
Official Xion of the KHIII Board NNID: EclipseHunter 3DS FC: 1719-4517-0303 Leader of SquidFAQs squad: http://s17.postimg.org/vwux0plcv/rhuntersig3.png

User Info: Alligamer72

Alligamer72
4 days ago#5
I agree with all of them, maybe Petra should be a bit higher but otherwise all good. Gotta say Dimitri is underrated in general though, his prf + lull atk/def makes him a machine

Edit* also legendary Julia is gonna make tier 1 no question.
(edited 4 days ago)
Nothing- posted...
I gotta say its about damn time we got some competitive axe infantry units added to the game.

For real. They dropped the ball on a new potential Lance infantry unit. Dimitri should have been one, not a freaking caviler. Granted, most of his time in 3H before the time skip is as a cavalry unit (mostly because he doesn't have his lord classes), but he ends up as an infantry lancer later.

IS seems to be allergic to making lance infantry units. At least we got Hilda so axe infantry finally gets something interesting.
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS, Nintendo ID: Devil_JCS, 3DS FC: 4596-9592-6480 MH4U, MHG and MHW IGN: JC

User Info: Deej

Deej
4 days ago#7
Devil_Killer_JC posted...
Nothing- posted...

For real. They dropped the ball on a new potential Lance infantry unit. Dimitri should have been one, not a freaking caviler. Granted, most of his time in 3H before the time skip is as a cavalry unit (mostly because he doesn't have his lord classes), but he ends up as an infantry lancer later.

IS seems to be allergic to making lance infantry units. At least we got Hilda so axe infantry finally gets something interesting.

That moment when you would merge an infantry lance, but your options are Oboro and Donnel :/
Hey, everyone, what's going on in this topic? Oh.

User Info: blasster

blasster
4 days ago#8
DK on T3 feels like blatant favoritism.

It makes sense newer infantry that high cuz bst jumped from 157 (Raven) to 168 (Hilda).

But on cavalry, it merely increased by 3 points, like 154 (Abel) to 157 (DK).

Combined with awful stats allocation, I think DK should be just on T4 at best. T3 too high for him.
Playing: Atelier Lulua, Chain Chronicle [JP], Fire Emblem Heroes [F2P BTW] 8793571220

User Info: Kimbos_Egg

Kimbos_Egg
4 days ago#9
link?
You think you've Got problems?
http://i.imgur.com/vgckRUN.jpg

User Info: JCoconut

JCoconut
4 days ago#10
Nothing- posted...
competitive
😂😂😂