• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. It seems the 3H lords are coming 4 days early?

User Info: MissCarriage

MissCarriage
1 month ago#1
7/22 is the date of the next new heroes banner. Unless they're saving them for August (highly unlikely IMO)...
FC: 2981-5975-5185, Flaming Emblems, Light Priestesses, and Toxic Seahorses

User Info: shawnwalker

shawnwalker
1 month ago#2
Seems that way. FEH has a propensity for spoilers, so I'm hoping we don't get too much info on these characters before the game drops...
F2P/master of the unorthodox. Edgy archer boi Tankumi at your service: https://imgur.com/a/hMlIDsF

User Info: Sentinel07

Sentinel07
1 month ago#3
They'll likely just be their pre-timeskip versions with simplistic quotes that don't talk much about the later parts of the game.

The one big question for me will be weapons. Byleth having Sword of the Creator in Heroes makes sense because we've already seen that he has it during the academy portion of the game, but will they give the others their legendary weapons right off the bat.

Then again, Berkut has a special weapon and they gave him a simple "Berkut's Lance" when he came out so maybe they'll something along those lines.

Sentinel07
1 month ago#4
shawnwalker posted...
Seems that way. FEH has a propensity for spoilers, so I'm hoping we don't get too much info on these characters before the game drops...

FEH hasn't really been that bad on spoilers.

They waited quite a while to actually reference any of Echoes' later points, even denying Berkut his lategame Prf weapon until this year. And it's hard to really criticize them for Zelgius because Radiant Dawn is over 10 years old.

User Info: MissCarriage

MissCarriage
1 month ago#5
I wonder how they'll handle the weapons as well. I can't imagine their quotes being THAT generic, though looking back at OG Micaiah I wouldn't be too surprised...
FC: 2981-5975-5185, Flaming Emblems, Light Priestesses, and Toxic Seahorses

Sentinel07
1 month ago#6
MissCarriage posted...
I wonder how they'll handle the weapons as well. I can't imagine their quotes being THAT generic, though looking back at OG Micaiah I wouldn't be too surprised...

To go back on one of my other points, I think they'll take greater care with the TH units and that whatever quotes they have will only be relevant to the academy portion of the game.

I don't blame them for not being as strict on older games that have been out for a long time.

User Info: blasster

blasster
1 month ago#7
Something that doesn't make sense would be people who buy 3H will get their free M!Byleth, later than people who don't even plan to buy 3H.

From advertising standpoint, it just doesn't make sense. You would wanna make people who get free M!Byleth to feel special, then release the banner later.

=====

I wouldn't worry about story spoilers, because like I said on other topic, people who post on 3H board is more prone to spoiling stuff than IS themselves lol.

I mean, I wouldn't even know that timeskip exist on 3H, if it's (no) thanks to bunch of thoughtless people instantly make topics on FEH board about "timeskip" "adult" etc.

Saying 3H have timeskip should have been moderated as spoilers imo, but apparently that gets free pass for some reason, esp now that everyone and their mom that 3H have timeskip, meh. No longer a surprise when you play 3H. >_<

After timeskip have been spoiled, I don't see anything else can top that, much less mere weapons description.
Playing: Atelier Lulua, Chain Chronicle [JP], Fire Emblem Heroes [F2P BTW] 8793571220

Sentinel07
1 month ago#8
blasster posted...
Something that doesn't make sense would be people who buy 3H will get their free M!Byleth, later than people who don't even plan to buy 3H.

From advertising standpoint, it just doesn't make sense. You would wanna make people who get free M!Byleth to feel special, then release the banner later.

=====

I wouldn't worry about story spoilers, because like I said on other topic, people who post on 3H board is more prone to spoiling stuff than IS themselves lol.

I mean, I wouldn't even know that timeskip exist on 3H, if it's (no) thanks to bunch of thoughtless people instantly make topics on FEH board about "timeskip" "adult" etc.

Saying 3H have timeskip should have been moderated as spoilers imo, but apparently that gets free pass for some reason, esp now that everyone and their mom that 3H have timeskip, meh. No longer a surprise when you play 3H. >_<

After timeskip have been spoiled, I don't see anything else can top that, much less mere weapons description.

Uh, timeskip isn't a spoiler because Nintendo showed it off in trailers long ago. Heck, it's even in commercials now.

User Info: shawnwalker

shawnwalker
1 month ago#9
Sentinel07 posted...
shawnwalker posted...

They waited quite a while to actually reference any of Echoes' later points, even denying Berkut his lategame Prf weapon until this year. And it's hard to really criticize them for Zelgius because Radiant Dawn is over 10 years old.

On one hand I agree, but on another I offer rebuttal: Unfortunately a lot of people aren't able to play FE PoR and RD cos the prices of those games are ludicrously expensive. I have those games and am well aware of the Zelgius identity bit, but other users may not.

People *should* know these spoilers, cos the games are older, but if they don't it's likely cos they can't afford to buy the Tellius games...
F2P/master of the unorthodox. Edgy archer boi Tankumi at your service: https://imgur.com/a/hMlIDsF

Sentinel07
1 month ago#10
shawnwalker posted...
Sentinel07 posted...
shawnwalker posted...

On one hand I agree, but on another I offer rebuttal: Unfortunately a lot of people aren't able to play FE PoR and RD cos the prices of those games are ludicrously expensive. I have those games and am well aware of the Zelgius identity bit, but other users may not.

People *should* know these spoilers, cos the games are older, but if they don't it's likely cos they can't afford to buy the Tellius games...

A fair point, but I can also understand Intelligent Systems possibly feeling a little restricted in that regard.

I mean, they can't control what games people have played. There are people who probably haven't even played Shadow Dragon or Blazing Blade or Sacred Stones or whatever. There really isn't anything they can do about it and it'd be kind of hard to expand on characters if they couldn't relate to the endgame of those games in any way.

With newer games like Echoes and Three Houses, that's a little easier to gauge because they're newer and they can adjust characters around that.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. It seems the 3H lords are coming 4 days early?
  • Topic Archived