• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Do you have this unit? (FEH 2nd anniversary) #150 - Micaiah: Summer's Dawn

User Info: Notwhoyouthink

Notwhoyouthink
1 month ago#1
"Any dance, anytime!" - Results (60 votes)
Yes
60% (36 votes)
No
40% (24 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I never got her.

The initial banner was 4 person with CYL on the way

And then legendaries are legendaries

No clue if i want to bother again
My questions can be stupid questions. But the way I see it, the internet is the home of stupid questions.

User Info: LorenzoV

LorenzoV
1 month ago#2
She hates me.
:(
Dana is best girl~
FE boards resident Hector hater

User Info: itsmeray

itsmeray
1 month ago#3
She is worth it! So offensive for a dancer. And effective against two types. And she bypasses vantage. I was lucky enough to get a +Atk one and I have her at 40+2. She’s part of my core team I use to beat Abyssal content.

User Info: madninja1

madninja1
1 month ago#4
Yes. I have her with +atk. It's amazing the amount of deal she just does in one hit and how minmaxed her statline is. The only dancer other L!Azura that I use in AR.
There is only room for one boss...
FC: 1908-1619-7613 IGN: Ace

User Info: Sad_Face

Sad_Face
1 month ago#5
She's bloody amazing. Mine is +SPD/-ATK and she still cleans up in AR. Definitely a top tier dancer for sure.
imgtc.com/i/4HgTl0ebzq.jpg imgtc.com/i/60CWP2Gtlg.gif

User Info: engine93

engine93
1 month ago#6
I want her. When will she return

User Info: Devil_Killer_JC

Devil_Killer_JC
1 month ago#7
I skipped her first banner, and failed to get her on the legendary banner. Ugh, she's going to be extremely hard to get now. I have to wait for her banner's rerun, not to mention my luck with normal banners has been terrible. Probably not worth chasing after despite how good she is.
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS, Nintendo ID: Devil_JCS, 3DS FC: 4596-9592-6480 MH4U, MHG and MHW IGN: JC

User Info: Urodos

Urodos
1 month ago#8
I wish, really want her. Left the game before her initial banner dropped and returned after the Legendary banner she was in had expired. lol
FE Heroes Friend Code: 0995423310, Discord: Urodos

User Info: Tight-Knots

Tight-Knots
1 month ago#9
I didn’t really want her xD xD Of the 4, I wanted Ryoma Xander Elicina and THEN her in that order xD xD
My best friend Lesley said, "Oh, she's just being Miley".

User Info: Renkencen

Renkencen
1 month ago#10
I was super lucky on getting her (+spd/ -res) as my third pulled (thank god I didn't picked green)!

I did get another one later on when chasing for Xander which was a good call as that one had a better iv (-hp/ +res)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Do you have this unit? (FEH 2nd anniversary) #150 - Micaiah: Summer's Dawn
  • Topic Archived