• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Practical AI Prediction

User Info: Sad_Face

Sad_Face
2 months ago#21
QuiteQuarky posted...
I suppose I could still do a quiz thing for funsies.

This is something I've been wanting for ages. For Aether Raids, you can have the best units in your barracks, but if you can't predict AI and calculate the damages ahead of time, you will not get far.

The thing is, who wants to embarrass themselves making mistakes in front of the class?
imgtc.com/i/4HgTl0ebzq.jpg imgtc.com/i/60CWP2Gtlg.gif

User Info: JCoconut

JCoconut
2 months ago#22
The friend code sticky that was removed for this was better

User Info: shawnwalker

shawnwalker
2 months ago#23
JCoconut posted...
The friend code sticky that was removed for this was better

While the friend code thing was good, it was outdated and not used much anymore.

This sticky however, will help people predict AI which is especially helpful no matter the mode.

Respectfully (of course) disagree.
F2P/master of the unorthodox. Edgy archer boi Tankumi at your service: https://imgur.com/a/hMlIDsF
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: vervefeh

vervefeh
2 months ago#24
:thumbsup:

User Info: CaRmAgE

CaRmAgE
2 months ago#25
While some of those points seem true, there are others from that site that I know for a fact are untrue, like the third bullet point of Chart D's Movement Assist row. I had a situation a couple seasons back, when L. Lucina was the AB unit, where I intentionally left a green unit on the other side of a water spot in range of Maribelle, such that no matter what, Future Vision would not change the # of threats to Maribelle. Despite this, Lucina used Future Vision anyway, which violates what that chart is saying.

This is making me take this information with a grain of salt.
3DS FC: 0559-6932-0703, FEH ID: 9998205028
FEH heroes list & HM farming strats: drive.google.com/open?id=1g3tpf6Jz_dttVNBkew731ku1wMtbqGz3w1NePD47X50

User Info: vervefeh

vervefeh
2 months ago#26
CaRmAgE posted...
While some of those points seem true, there are others from that site that I know for a fact are untrue, like the third bullet point of Chart D's Movement Assist row. I had a situation a couple seasons back, when L. Lucina was the AB unit, where I intentionally left a green unit on the other side of a water spot in range of Maribelle, such that no matter what, Future Vision would not change the # of threats to Maribelle. Despite this, Lucina used Future Vision anyway, which violates what that chart is saying.

A healthy dose of skepticism is great, and I'm always looking at feedback. However, I cannot replicate your claimed violation of Future Vision behavior. You also sound like you have more qualms than just that. Could you conjure any hard evidence of any contradictions that you have found? I do try to keep my guide as accurate as possible.
https://vervefeh.github.io/FEH-AI/

User Info: Steamroll

Steamroll
2 months ago#27
vervefeh posted...
CaRmAgE posted...

A healthy dose of skepticism is great, and I'm always looking at feedback. However, I cannot replicate your claimed violation of Future Vision behavior. You also sound like you have more qualms than just that. Could you conjure any hard evidence of any contradictions that you have found? I do try to keep my guide as accurate as possible.

Wait your the one that did the Mia webpage AI guide?

User Info: QuiteQuarky

QuiteQuarky
2 months ago#28
vervefeh posted...
CaRmAgE posted...

OMFG, "MIA"????
OMG!!! CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH!!??
We're all just quark soup.

User Info: CarrieChan

CarrieChan
2 months ago#29
^

Lol?

User Info: QuiteQuarky

QuiteQuarky
2 months ago#30
What? I can't be a fan-boy? 🙈