• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. I tried one more time for Bridal Fjorm...

User Info: Derald_Snyder

Derald_Snyder
4 weeks ago#1
I got pity-broken by Flying Bow Hinoka. Ehh, whatever, I'll take it.

Bownoka is a decent unit, right?
I fully love and believe in Jesus Christ and I'm 100% proud of it. If you don't... Then I won't try to force you to.

User Info: KawaiiTakumi

KawaiiTakumi
4 weeks ago#2
I got bow hinoka too(on my 5.75% rate for fjorm)
Fire Emblem fan and fudanshi. OTP is ChromXMaleRobin :3
3ds friend code is 2852-7795-4118, Switch friend code is SW-6645-6409-9976, Feh id 3660012766

User Info: Turbo_TRex

Turbo_TRex
4 weeks ago#3
I've heard she's really good with Steady Impact (not that I have that to give to mine).
IVs.
To err is human. To blame your computer for your mistakes is even more human.
3DS Friend Code: 1736-0776-2758 IGN: Michael NNID: Turbo-TRex

User Info: Mega_Gardevoir

Mega_Gardevoir
4 weeks ago#4
Bownoka is an excellent armor 1-Hit-KO wonder machine. One of my favorite units ever since I got her, since she does so much for my flying teams!

Plus if we ever get an armor hooker she'll come in handy.
FGO NA FC 044,292,893

Derald_Snyder
4 weeks ago#5
Oh, I forgot, she's +HP, -Atk.
I fully love and believe in Jesus Christ and I'm 100% proud of it. If you don't... Then I won't try to force you to.

User Info: Turbo_TRex

Turbo_TRex
4 weeks ago#6
Ooh, that's unfortunate. Mine is +SPD/-ATK, which isn't much better.
To err is human. To blame your computer for your mistakes is even more human.
3DS Friend Code: 1736-0776-2758 IGN: Michael NNID: Turbo-TRex

Derald_Snyder
4 weeks ago#7
Well, I went ahead and kicked Eir off my all-flier team for Bownoka. The others are Aversa, OG Camilla, and L!Azura. Do they work well together?

User Info: 67chrome

67chrome
4 weeks ago#8
Derald_Snyder posted...
Well, I went ahead and kicked Eir off my all-flier team for Bownoka. The others are Aversa, OG Camilla, and L!Azura. Do they work well together?

Yes.

Though real talk: L!Azura and Aversa work well with pretty much everyone.
Camilla works really well with any flyers (and can KO archers from 1 range, which is handy for a flyer team).

If you want to optimize things: certainly look into using all of the C flyer-aura skills though.
If you can stack Fortify+Hone+Ward flyers on Camilla, she can tank arrows without Iote's and still have ~50% of her HP left, while mitigating everything else to single-digits.
This gives her +6/+6/+12/+12, and you still have her A and S slots to work with to push her stats higher.

For someone like Bownoka: you could also go for a Fortify+Hone+Goad settup where she'll have a +12/+12 boost to ATK and SPD; which (in tandem with a solid A and/or S); can allow her to straight OHKO a decent number of units and ORKO just about anything.

Main trouble with these 4 is none of them come with Hone/Goad/Fortify/Ward by default so you have to chase those skills down.
On the plus side: all 4 are available on 4* units (though Hone Flyers does require Grails via HS!Camilla).

User Info: Steamroll

Steamroll
4 weeks ago#9
Hell yes she is. She can pull off the same dancer cheese because of that bow.

But she can work with anything.

User Info: Kaze_no_Ou

Kaze_no_Ou
4 weeks ago#10
https://imgtc.ws/i/g1s5Gn5.png
+hp-atk
second one.

I wanted pent.
https://i.imgur.com/5jrYZi8m.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. I tried one more time for Bridal Fjorm...
  • Topic Archived