• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Summer Unit Predictions

User Info: A-Omega16

A-Omega16
1 month ago#41
Steamroll posted...
Alligamer76 posted...
guedesbrawl posted...
Alligamer76 posted...
If the current trend continues there will be a summer loli unfortunately. Most new banners recently have had a loli so it stands to reason.

It will probably be Nino

Oh boy, I don't have the orbs though :(

You need to save for Tana rerun

If Kagero gets in for summer then I too may have to think diligently with my orbs
Everything in existence has a flaw. Not to mention humans, but air, will and even time. It's natural to have an end if it has a beginning. ~ Shiki Ryougi

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
1 month ago#42
A-Omega16 posted...
Steamroll posted...
Alligamer76 posted...
guedesbrawl posted...
Alligamer76 posted...
If the current trend continues there will be a summer loli unfortunately. Most new banners recently have had a loli so it stands to reason.

It will probably be Nino

If Kagero gets in for summer then I too may have to think diligently with my orbs

they better not. Sakura, Elise and Leo have just 3 alts, and there are other busty babes that have fewer alts (like Ninian), if not zero (like sonya)
My naruhina-oriented retelling of Naruto (currently has 362~K words/24 chapters): https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11577577/1/Because-I-Love-You-Chasing-After-You

User Info: A-Omega16

A-Omega16
1 month ago#43
guedesbrawl posted...
A-Omega16 posted...
Steamroll posted...
Alligamer76 posted...
guedesbrawl posted...
Alligamer76 posted...

It will probably be Nino

they better not. Sakura, Elise and Leo have just 3 alts, and there are other busty babes that have fewer alts (like Ninian), if not zero (like sonya)

I mean I have no objections if they don’t, that’s more orbs to snipe for Tana

Ooo a Soyna summer alt would be nice
Everything in existence has a flaw. Not to mention humans, but air, will and even time. It's natural to have an end if it has a beginning. ~ Shiki Ryougi

User Info: Alligamer76

Alligamer76
1 month ago#44
A-Omega16 posted...
guedesbrawl posted...
A-Omega16 posted...
Steamroll posted...
Alligamer76 posted...
guedesbrawl posted...
Alligamer76 posted...

It will probably be Nino

I mean I have no objections if they don’t, that’s more orbs to snipe for Tana

Ooo a Soyna summer alt would be nice

Man it would be difficult to choose between summer Tana and Sonya.
The little bird's wings have finally grown large, It's a day to take flight,
The wide sea's warm color beckons in the distance

User Info: rrobin

rrobin
1 month ago#45
i pray to naga for a green lucina
FEH: 7962740165
Official husbando of M!Robin and Marianne. Friendly neighborhood noob. Edits his posts too often.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Summer Unit Predictions
  • Topic Archived