• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Summer Unit Predictions

User Info: Fenumber1fan

Fenumber1fan
4 weeks ago#1
For this coming summer banner I have predictions:

Super EP oriented Blue Flyer Ephraim. Similar stat distribution to his Winter variant, but without the Armor boosted BST. Probably some generic lance that give +4 def/res if for initiates combat.

Infantry Red Mage Eirika with a prf. Don’t have any idea what stats but she’s gonna be speedy.

Chrom. Similar to Ephraim but green. I’m also thinking he’ll be mounted

Lucina: red archer. Similar to Legendary without the cancerous skill.

Do y’all have any theories?

User Info: Steamroll

Steamroll
4 weeks ago#2
I somewhat think Ephraim and Eirika may be here on the first lot but they were just on the last christmas so who knows, I'm just basing it off S!Tana's lines.

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
4 weeks ago#3
I have a theory that I'll be disappointed.

OR, it goes the completely opposite direction: A character I kinda like (such as Haar or Kaze. Marisa would be too soon after her spring alt and good luck for Rinkah or Malice) shows up on the first banner, I piddle away ALL my orbs getting them and... Joshua shows up on the second.

https://i.imgtc.com/GOh0I5q.gif
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

User Info: LorenzoV

LorenzoV
4 weeks ago#4
Tana mentions Eirika, so probably she will be on the next Summer banner. Why must she always get seasonal alts that will never demote?
I need my Brave Eirika :(

Anyway, why not Summer L'Arachel?
Dana is best girl~
FE boards resident Hector hater

User Info: Pickley-

Pickley-
4 weeks ago#5
L’arachel and Joshua

User Info: Zinie95

Zinie95
4 weeks ago#6
It's gonna be Ephraim and Eirika because they are too in love to not go to the beach together.

User Info: blasster

blasster
4 weeks ago#7
Is it suppose to be a joke that all Eirikas should be red though? :v
Playing: Nelke [Atelier], Chain Chronicle [JP], Fire Emblem Heroes [F2P BTW] 8793571220

User Info: Lief4Heroes

Lief4Heroes
4 weeks ago#8
I see three possible futures:

1)
Eirika
Ephraim
One Fates or Awakening unit
One unit from another game

2)
Chrom
Lucina
One Fates unit
One from another game

3)
Something completely new (probably not this one)
THE DREAM IS TRUE! LEIF IS HERE!! Onto the other Leonster Royals! FC: 5084449634 Name: Lief

User Info: qrqwqrqrq

qrqwqrqrq
4 weeks ago#9
Severa, Lucina, and two token Tellius characters. They need to milk everyone's orbs before the powercreeped Three Houses in July and CYL3 in August.
Doomed to obscurity forever... What I deserve for not taking this more seriously.

User Info: A-Omega16

A-Omega16
4 weeks ago#10
It’ll be SS themed

I can guess that much
Everything in existence has a flaw. Not to mention humans, but air, will and even time. It's natural to have an end if it has a beginning. ~ Shiki Ryougi
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Summer Unit Predictions
  • Topic Archived