• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Who's the better dc Vantage unit?

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
2 months ago#91
I mean it wouldn't even go that far if you just chilled out with stuff. An apology is pointles if your behavior remains the same. If you were to just change a bit, just enough... Then I would have no reason to pay you any mind. But you never change and can't even admit that you're wrong about things or apologize when everyone is clearly telling you to stop. Literally, all you have to do.

Me, I don't take or need apologies, I have moved on from the hurt you inflicted on me. But I don't want to see that done to someone else so we find ourselves at an impasse.
You can go ahead and target me all you like, but you will fail because I have nothing for you to use against me and any attempts on your part would just prove my point.

I'm done with you today though. It's a waste of time talking to you.
Master, your performance today was suboptimal. Initiating self maintenance...
I have worked stamina training into your schedule, please try harder.

User Info: chunkyshtew

chunkyshtew
2 months ago#92
BloodMoon7 posted...
I mean it wouldn't even go that far if you just chilled out with stuff. An apology is pointles if yoyr behavior remains the same. If you were to just change a bit, just enough... Then I would have no reason to pay you any mind. But you never change and can't even admit that you're wrong about things or apologize when everyone is clearly telling you to stop. Literally, all you have to do.

Me, I don't take or need apologies, I have moved on from the hurt you inflicted on me. But I don't want to see that done to someone else so we find ourselves at an impasse.
You can go ahead and target me all you like, but you will fail because I have nothing for you to use against me and any attempts on your part would just prove my point.

The hurt I have inflicted on you? Are you being serious right now? All I have ever done is called you out for your trolling. Like when you said you ‘F*****ing hate chunky because he has a wife’, the threats you posted about me both publicly and via PM, the lies and slander and witch-hunts you start about me, I could almost write a novel about it all. Most of the threads are still up too if people think I’m making this stuff up.

One example of me apologizing to you recently was when you were making multiple threads about how much pain you were in and how you wanted to die. I said some things I appreciated about you to encourage you, and this was after a good few months of me being nothing but kind to you. You said some hurtful words to me in response because you felt as though I was being insincere and I apologized, and said I wouldn’t comment on your pain anymore (even in an attempt to help you out).

That behavior has not remained the same, since apologizing I ignore anything you say about your pain, depression, etc. So to say that my behavior hasn’t changed or that my apologies are meaningless feels like a slap in the face. Just the other day you when you were spreading rumors about me you said that you don’t think you’ve ever seen me apologize... reading that hurt. You act as though you are entitled to the vulnerability of others, and when they do their best you just throw it right back in their face.

I always try to see the best in others. For some folks, that’s really hard, but at the end of the day we all have our own struggles we are facing. I care about you as an individual and I really hope that you can find joy and freedom. Just please, I beg of you, drop this vendetta of yours that you have against me and stop this needless drama, stander, and harassment that you purvey against me on a near daily basis.
d(^o^)b ~ Please @ me in responses if you want me to see them!
#GotPringlesBack2014

User Info: Volo

Volo
2 months ago#93
Gunter is the best user of these skills, everyone who tells otherwise can't hold their liquor.

Now, lets all take a Capri Sonne and relax.
That Teufelszeug always hits the right spot!

User Info: OmnimonX12345

OmnimonX12345
2 months ago#94
https://imgtc.ws/i/zRNbqJ6.png
A topic that was basically made as a subtweet and ensuing drama lmao
I love GameFAQ.
"they'll heal you till you get cancer" ~Barnedion

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
2 months ago#95
Oof.
Master, your performance today was suboptimal. Initiating self maintenance...
I have worked stamina training into your schedule, please try harder.

User Info: Aloner

Aloner
2 months ago#96
Raltrios posted...
chunkyshtew posted...
I don't recall seeing him being this intentionally toxic in the past (with both myself and other users in this thread).

He was with me https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/204447-fire-emblem-heroes/77727351
Can't really take him seriously at this point.

Aggression is one thing but there he's giving objectively bad advice.

Mystic Boost is literally mythic banner locked fodder with far better recipients than a support unit and non-Axebreaker Aversa isn't meant to be fighting often enough for it to matter anyway. Chill Atk still works when Night doesn't proc and is an extra -4 Atk reduction even if Night is active.

I see a Mystic Boost Aversa and I'm assuming it's a trolling whale.

User Info: JCoconut

JCoconut
2 months ago#97
So what happened during my beauty sleep is that the only two people who have a problem with me found together and shared links to topic in which they were wrong and I was right.

🤔

I think I'm a matchmaker now. Don't invite me to your wedding please.

Volo posted...

No joke that's what I always do, until some a****** tried to throw a stick between my legs because I dared to comment how Ares is a superior DC vantage unit to Seliph.

Figured making it quick this time, with a little poll. Can't deny these results. But then the trolls just try to coin everything different!

User Info: UnownGamer

UnownGamer
2 months ago#98
JCoconut posted...
Volo posted...

No joke that's what I always do, until some a****** tried to throw a stick between my legs because I dared to comment how Ares is a superior DC vantage unit to Seliph.

Figured making it quick this time, with a little poll. Can't deny these results. But then the trolls just try to coin everything different!

I drank a Capri Sonne once and the realized it was expired for over a half year. Haven't drunken one since.
Let me feel the Power that could rip me to shreds. Can't last one more hour, how soon will I meet my end?
I can't return to those days, that I've forgotten...

JCoconut
2 months ago#99
Aloner posted...
Chill Atk still works when Night doesn't proc and is an extra -4 Atk reduction even if Night is active.

3/4 of that thread was a misunderstanding. TC thought that I thought the panic effect was tied to the b slot effect - atleast he pretended this for drama and attention.
Chill Atk is a waste if Aversa's night is active because a b slot for -4 Atk is not worth. You can think all you want about mystic boost, but it let's Aversa tank multiple healers reliably and keeps her just as healthy as renewal. Renewal seal was not a thing back then.
Today it'd just run renewal 2 with renewal 3 seal, outside of arena of course. Oh and TC also lied about his intentions with this light blessed "b-but it's not for AR I swear!" unit.
And let's not forget that his thread was dying, it had zero response in four hours, and I thought I was being nice for letting a "nice Aversa maybe think about stacking debuffs though" style comment there. But no, that was too much for that TC. What I took from that is to really watch out for people who dare to give that guy advice. Always triple wrap it in sugar, else he s***s on your shoes.

And if anyone still wonders about that actual topic: panic and chill does stack, chill and chill does not. That's really all that is to that, no need to revive that topic just because this TC thought he could get a second chance now.

JCoconut
2 months ago#100
UnownGamer posted...
JCoconut posted...
Volo posted...

I drank a Capri Sonne once and the realized it was expired for over a half year. Haven't drunken one since.

Eeww! Did you buy it like that? I haven't drank Capri Sonne in a long time... Maybe I buy some tomorrow. Good idea.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Who's the better dc Vantage unit?
  • Topic Archived