• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Who's the better dc Vantage unit?

User Info: UnownGamer

UnownGamer
1 month ago#101
JCoconut posted...
UnownGamer posted...
JCoconut posted...
Volo posted...
Now, lets all take a Capri Sonne and relax.
That Teufelszeug always hits the right spot!

No joke that's what I always do, until some a****** tried to throw a stick between my legs because I dared to comment how Ares is a superior DC vantage unit to Seliph.

Figured making it quick this time, with a little poll. Can't deny these results. But then the trolls just try to coin everything different!

I drank a Capri Sonne once and the realized it was expired for over a half year. Haven't drunken one since.

Eeww! Did you buy it like that? I haven't drank Capri Sonne in a long time... Maybe I buy some tomorrow. Good idea.

No, I had it in my Mums car for a while. I was thorsty and gulped it down, though it did taste a bit off.
Let me feel the Power that could rip me to shreds. Can't last one more hour, how soon will I meet my end?
I can't return to those days, that I've forgotten...

User Info: Raltrios

Raltrios
1 month ago#102
BloodMoon7 posted...
Good night Raltrios! You may not remember my name but I remember yours, we've had some quality chats in the past. You're a chill dude. Great chatting with you again!

They say people may not remember the exact words, but how someone made them feel. I don't remember which conversations we've had, but I do remember your name as one who I enjoyed talking to. Which is why I was kinda surprised about the venom.

JCoconut posted...
they were wrong and I was right.

Which topic is that? I haven't seen one. Only topics where you took it upon yourself to advise builds that were completely irrelevant to the discussion. Mystic Boost in Arena on a supporter? Daft. Saying that a different unit is better at DC Vantage when the TC was merely saying that seeing it on Seliph was interesting? Cool story, bro.

JCoconut posted...
TC thought that I thought the panic effect was tied to the b slot effect - atleast he pretended this for drama and attention.

Because that's literally what you said. There is no possible way to take your words to have any different meaning.

JCoconut posted...
Oh and TC also lied about his intentions with this light blessed "b-but it's not for AR I swear!" unit.

What lie? She was light blessed before I +10'd her and made her an arena unit, and I have no reason to change it. For the last goddamned time, blessings HAVE NO BEARING IN ARENA WITHOUT A LEGENDARY UNIT. You're either an absolute moron of the highest order, or a common internet troll. Damn myself for taking the bait, but when I have to mention the same thing like four or five times...

JCoconut posted...
And if anyone still wonders about that actual topic: panic and chill does stack, chill and chill does not.

Oh cool, at least one thing I said managed to get through your skull. Happy I could help.
3DS FC: 0104 - 3503 - 2020
Fire Emblem Heroes friend ID: 9492462017

User Info: JCoconut

JCoconut
1 month ago#103
You're still mad at this, so mad that you came to this unrelated topic to complain. Damn I wouldn't want to be you dude. You got some issues.

Raltrios
1 month ago#104
JCoconut posted...
You're still mad at this, so mad that you came to this unrelated topic to complain. Damn I wouldn't want to be you dude. You got some issues.

Thought I'd spread awareness of your ego. Probably not necessary since you seem to throw it around a lot yourself.

User Info: JCoconut

JCoconut
1 month ago#105
Raltrios posted...
JCoconut posted...

Thought I'd spread awareness of your ego. Probably not necessary since you seem to throw it around a lot yourself.

There are two people on gamefaqs who have a problem with me, and the rest is fine. They both came coincidentally into this topic. That is all there is to this.

You call it "spreading awareness", I say it's just that your dirty mouth enjoys slandering without reason.

Raltrios
1 month ago#106
JCoconut posted...
without reason.

Is that your idea of a joke? You came into my topic, gave abysmal advice and displayed questionable intelligence, got mad and swore at me with no provocation, and started waving your epeen around thinking that it makes you less of a fool. I have every reason to have beef with you. And now I find you doing the exact same thing to someone else.
Am I right? Does someone piss in your cereal regularly? I can think of other reasons for your behaviour, but I'd like to believe that one the most since it's the least depressing.

And from what I'm seeing, it's a lot more than two people who know you're full of it. But your already-established poor reading comprehension explains why you can't see that.

User Info: chunkyshtew

chunkyshtew
1 month ago#107
Raltrios posted...
BloodMoon7 posted...
Good night Raltrios! You may not remember my name but I remember yours, we've had some quality chats in the past. You're a chill dude. Great chatting with you again!

They say people may not remember the exact words, but how someone made them feel. I don't remember which conversations we've had, but I do remember your name as one who I enjoyed talking to. Which is why I was kinda surprised about the venom.

Weird that it cropped Bloodmoon for that quote, that was my post saying goodnight to you haha (post #60).

Also I wouldn’t bother trying to reason with Coconut. If he is saying that there’s only 2 people who don’t agree with him, yet looking at both that topic you shared and this one here we have possibly 10+ saying he’s wrong, he’s clearly disillusioned. I don’t believe there’s anything productive to be said here that hasn’t been said already.
d(^o^)b ~ Please @ me in responses if you want me to see them!
#GotPringlesBack2014

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
1 month ago#108
Or he's just trolling you...
My naruhina-oriented retelling of Naruto (currently has 362~K words/24 chapters): https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11577577/1/Because-I-Love-You-Chasing-After-You
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Who's the better dc Vantage unit?
  • Topic Archived