• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. I have a Bridal Sanaki as my bonus unit, what skills/teammates does she want?

User Info: Legends Kuja

Legends Kuja
4 weeks ago#11
Myrrh (+2 Def Boon)
F!Grima (+Hp -Def)
Laegjarn (-Spd +Res)
Olivia (+1 Def)
Summer Tiki (+Atk -Def)
Summer Tana (+1 Atk)
Aversa
Tana (+1 Spd)
Naesala
Morgan (+Atk -Def)
L!Azura (+HP -Spd)
Camilla (+1 Atk)
Summer Camilla (+Res -Def)
HS!Hinoka (+Def -Spd)
Sanaki (duh)
Summer Takumi (+Def -Res)
Eir (+1)
HS!Camilla
H!Mia (-Atk)
Claire (4*+5 +Atk, so basically the same as a +0 5*)

HS!Camilla, Summer Camilla, Laegjarn and Morgan are still at 1, I haven't bothered with them. I also have a third Eir I'm not sure what to do with.
I pledge allegiance...
To Queen Fragg, and her mighty state of hysteria...

User Info: Lief4Heroes

Lief4Heroes
4 weeks ago#12
Okay, then I would suggest

Tana(bladetome)/Laegjarn (give her Fury and Desp)
L!Azura
Sanaki
Naesala/Myrrh/Camilla/Eir

Tana takes majority of reds and greens when buffed (I use her a lot myself, very good at killing tanks). L!Azura buffs and has a competent Atk stat, just make sure you give her WoM

Naesala is a physical killer for if you doubt Azura can kill. Myrrh is a tank, but suggest her only if she has access to healing. Camilla buffs and checks blues and with her refine and Goad Fliers, she can give +7/7 to everyone

Eir is a speedy physical hitter, and keeps people healed (I'd suggest switching out her C skill if you run desperation, preferably for a Goad)
THE DREAM IS TRUE! LEIF IS HERE!! Onto the other Leonster Royals! FC: 5084449634 Name: Lief

User Info: _B_0_X_X_Y

_B_0_X_X_Y
4 weeks ago#13
Go Tana, Sanaki(both blade), Camilla(refine), and use Azura with TA. With two fortify and two hones, plus Camilla refine, you will basically toast everything and whatever doesn't die for whatever reason, Azura dances or kills
2019 NFL Summersim Boxxyneers: 4-3
1984 was right, vote to keep the left out of office. Don't let Big Brother win.

User Info: Legends Kuja

Legends Kuja
4 weeks ago#14
Nice.

I'll probably try out both Tana and Laeg, opposite Eir. If I use Tana then literally no one has any defense, if I use Laeg then I can't heal. Best to give them both a shot and see how they manage (Sanaki: "I'll manage!")
I pledge allegiance...
To Queen Fragg, and her mighty state of hysteria...

User Info: Lief4Heroes

Lief4Heroes
4 weeks ago#15
Legends Kuja posted...
Nice.

I'll probably try out both Tana and Laeg, opposite Eir. If I use Tana then literally no one has any defense, if I use Laeg then I can't heal. Best to give them both a shot and see how they manage (Sanaki: "I'll manage!")

When you're running nukes, once they get into desperation range they'll be one rounding everything, a healer is only really need for a tank
THE DREAM IS TRUE! LEIF IS HERE!! Onto the other Leonster Royals! FC: 5084449634 Name: Lief

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
4 weeks ago#16
Fbi!

This guy! Right here!
FE:Fates - MyCastle: Birthright ~ Rare Skills
~ 12514-29694-66068-57372

User Info: LorenzoV

LorenzoV
4 weeks ago#17
I'm using her in this team
https://i.imgtc.ws/LrT93sW.png
Also stupid bow user had to sneak in the screenshot.
Dana is best girl~
FE boards resident Hector hater

User Info: WarmingBlasters

WarmingBlasters
4 weeks ago#18
One of my favored teams (not just fliers) has been BSanaki, Catria w/refine, FGrima, FlyOlivia.
"As expected, he is claiming you have committed blasphemy. Warming blasters. Combat is inevitable." -- HK-47 (KOTOR)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. I have a Bridal Sanaki as my bonus unit, what skills/teammates does she want?
  • Topic Archived