• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. I have a Bridal Sanaki as my bonus unit, what skills/teammates does she want?

User Info: Legends Kuja

Legends Kuja
4 weeks ago#1
I don't have any of the other bridal units (that are bonus units).

Sanaki has her default kit.

I tend to manual the bonus runs and go automatic to make sure I hit 50k before TT is over.

Who should I send to fight with her, and what skills do I want? Assume I need budget skills since I'm very picky about sacrificing 5s I can't get with feathers.
I pledge allegiance...
To Queen Fragg, and her mighty state of hysteria...

User Info: Epic_Manky

Epic_Manky
4 weeks ago#2
you sac her for Def/Res Link
Louise is a bonus unit and we're getting her for free
FEH Friend Code: 8377355117 / Lead unit: https://i.imgtc.com/QiNKAA4.png

User Info: KawaiiTakumi

KawaiiTakumi
4 weeks ago#3
A healer with no weapon and wings of mercy,
Sanaki wants iotes shield seal,
She also would like a dancer(def tactic seal) with no weapon and a strong melee non-armor unit that is fast and has desperation
Fire Emblem fan and fudanshi. OTP is ChromXMaleRobin :3
3ds friend code is 2852-7795-4118, Switch friend code is SW-6645-6409-9976, Feh id 3660012766

User Info: Lief4Heroes

Lief4Heroes
4 weeks ago#4
L!Ryoma
L!Azura
B!Sanaki
Eir or WF!Hinoka

Give Hinoka and Ryoma Goad Fliers, and when they're all within two spaces of Sanaki, she gets +17/14 Atk/Spd during combat BEFORE Azura buffs, with a buff from Azura she sits at 82/54 offenses

Her base kit is okay, but I would suggest putting on Atk/Spd Bond if you use Eir, Renewal for Hinoka. Then Iceberg for a special and Desperation
THE DREAM IS TRUE! LEIF IS HERE!! Onto the other Leonster Royals! FC: 5084449634 Name: Lief

User Info: _B_0_X_X_Y

_B_0_X_X_Y
4 weeks ago#5
Does it matter? A team of Raighs could sweep TT without issue or team support
2019 NFL Summersim Boxxyneers: 4-3
1984 was right, vote to keep the left out of office. Don't let Big Brother win.

User Info: Zinie95

Zinie95
4 weeks ago#6
Can't wait until Boxxy is banned again.

User Info: 67chrome

67chrome
4 weeks ago#7
Legends Kuja posted...
I have a Bridal Sanaki as my bonus unit, what skills/teammates does she want?

B!Sanaki wants Glacies and one of: Hone/Fortify/Goad/Ward flyers.
Also potentially a different B skill like Vantage or Renewal if everyone in her team can get +6/6/6/6 blue-buffs with passive auras.

For TT Teammates she wants a tank (that can eat arrows), a healer, and +6/6/6/6 in blue-buffs.

How you get there is up to you.
Easiest way is just running 3 other flyers for all the C-slot flyer buffs, though healers are admittedly hard to come by.
You could also run another flyer to bounce-off of with Hone Flyers and then use Sanaki's Link to grant +6/6/6/6 to the duo (and probably set them up as supports), then have a tank you don't need to run Iote's on and your favorite healer.

All of this assumes you're not auto-battling at any rate.

User Info: _B_0_X_X_Y

_B_0_X_X_Y
4 weeks ago#8
Just give her a blade tome and desperation. Do it also with another tome flyer like aversa who is basically free. Then use a physical flyer like Cordelia and a more spongy unit. Give the flyers hone fliers and the other two fortify. Congrats, the game is on easy mode now, especially if you have DC myhrr
2019 NFL Summersim Boxxyneers: 4-3
1984 was right, vote to keep the left out of office. Don't let Big Brother win.

User Info: Legends Kuja

Legends Kuja
4 weeks ago#9
Alright. Don't have Ryoma or WF!Hinoka, but I do have L!Azura. Myrrh seems to be the only real flying tank I have (F!Grima doesn't seem so good to me, but then again Myrrh is +2 and equipped with Iote's and DC). There's Camilla but she's more duelist than tank. Two special greens seems a little redundant even if one's the cannon and the other is a tank.

My only flying healer is a -Atk H!Mia. I could let Eir handle sustain, but that requires her to hang back instead of stat dropping foes. I tend to favor bait/countering than going all in if I'm not using horses.

I dunno if I want L!Azura being the person who deals with reds.

Only anti-armor flyer I got that's anywhere close to buildable is Claire.
I pledge allegiance...
To Queen Fragg, and her mighty state of hysteria...

User Info: Lief4Heroes

Lief4Heroes
4 weeks ago#10
Legends Kuja posted...
Alright. Don't have Ryoma or WF!Hinoka, but I do have L!Azura. Myrrh seems to be the only real flying tank I have (F!Grima doesn't seem so good to me, but then again Myrrh is +2 and equipped with Iote's and DC). There's Camilla but she's more duelist than tank. Two special greens seems a little redundant even if one's the cannon and the other is a tank.

My only flying healer is a -Atk H!Mia. I could let Eir handle sustain, but that requires her to hang back instead of stat dropping foes. I tend to favor bait/countering than going all in if I'm not using horses.

I dunno if I want L!Azura being the person who deals with reds.

Only anti-armor flyer I got that's anywhere close to buildable is Claire.

Alright, can you give us a list of your fliers?
THE DREAM IS TRUE! LEIF IS HERE!! Onto the other Leonster Royals! FC: 5084449634 Name: Lief
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. I have a Bridal Sanaki as my bonus unit, what skills/teammates does she want?
  • Topic Archived