• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Think of a hero you summoned

User Info: hyliangoron

hyliangoron
4 weeks ago#1
That hero is stuck in the world of the game you last played until the game is beaten
(they appear there the day the game first starts and they have free will to do whatever they want )

Basically what do you think would happen?
They can be stuck there forever depending on what happens
So
Will they meet/help the hero/villain
Can they adapt to the world
Do they even live to the end of the game
Etc
frequently editing my posts

User Info: Limit_2

Limit_2
4 weeks ago#2
I thought of the -Atk 5* Merric I got in year 1.

I don't trust that useless f*** to escape an empty room with one open door, never mind accomplish anything in an Etrian Odyssey game.

User Info: 67chrome

67chrome
4 weeks ago#3
I just thought of the 3* Nana I pulled.

Also the last game I played was Skyrim on my level 14 Altmir.
Nana might be there for a while.

Fortunately the power-level of everything is hobo-with-a-bottle tier in Skyrim though. Like, takes a 10 ft drop to KO the Dragon-born, so a horse-riding staff-unit at 3* should still do ok.
Also you can sprint faster than Skyrim horses, so Nana's 3 move to everyone else's 2 should come in handy.

User Info: ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene
4 weeks ago#4
Sonya is in Dead Cells. She would probably hoard Tactics scrolls and go after the king.
BREAKING THE ROOOOW, BREAKING THE WUUURLD
KOWASE, KIRISAKE TENDAHNISS

User Info: HackedDragonite

HackedDragonite
4 weeks ago#5
Nowi is now in the world of Final Fantasy 7.
She would very likely help the heroes in their quest to save the Planet. She'd be pretty valuable too. Once she'd learn how to use Materia, she'd be set. If her Awakening stats are anything to go by, she'd be ridiculously resistant to damage just like everyone in the main party of FF7 is. I think she'd make it just fine.
DRAGONITE used BARRIER!

User Info: madninja1

madninja1
4 weeks ago#6
Celica in Kingdom Hearts? Yeah, I think she'll make it. She has a sword and her Ragnarok is basically Firaga, she would only need to find a way to cast her healing spells on herself to simulate the cure line of spells and she would be set, if not then I think she could always potion her way to victory. I imagine Seraphim would be particularly useful against Heartless, Nobodies and Unversed.
There is only room for one boss...
FC: 1908-1619-7613 IGN: Ace
(message deleted)

User Info: Graywolf_d_45th

Graywolf_d_45th
4 weeks ago#8
Alm in Warframe...
Well, I'm sure he can handle himself even without the powers of a Tenno, but he's f***ed cause that game's never gonna finish
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Im not sure about the universe! -Albert Einstein

User Info: CrazyDiamondSP

CrazyDiamondSP
4 weeks ago#9
Halloween Mia is stuck in FFXIV? Till when? Till I beat the base game? Or do the 3 following expansions count to? Either way I wouldnt mind her being stuck there forever <_< she could be my retainer or party with me as an NPC, we would have loads of adventures.
Smash ultimate wishlist: Banjo&Kazooie and Sora as newcomers, funky kong as an echo.
Nonwanted characters: Geno, Kirito, Natsu, Naruto

User Info: Lief4Heroes

Lief4Heroes
4 weeks ago#10
Duma in Torna: The Golden Country

Man's gonna destroy Torna before the Aegis can get to it
THE DREAM IS TRUE! LEIF IS HERE!! Onto the other Leonster Royals! FC: 5084449634 Name: Lief
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Think of a hero you summoned
  • Topic Archived