• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Asuming he's returning on the mythic banner. How is Hrid as a unit?

User Info: MiniMarioBros

MiniMarioBros
3 weeks ago#31
GodOfDerp posted...
Laughingman_S posted...
Hrid is guaranteed to be on the upcoming banner, and he'll be sharing with LEirika

I already have L:Eirika, but some merges for her wouldn't hurt I guess. If the 3rd red unit for this mythic banner is good like the Alm banner. I'm all set.

I’m pretty sure it has to be Tibarn.

User Info: GodOfDerp

GodOfDerp
3 weeks ago#32
MiniMarioBros posted...
GodOfDerp posted...
Laughingman_S posted...
Hrid is guaranteed to be on the upcoming banner, and he'll be sharing with LEirika

I already have L:Eirika, but some merges for her wouldn't hurt I guess. If the 3rd red unit for this mythic banner is good like the Alm banner. I'm all set.

I’m pretty sure it has to be Tibarn.

In which case. Perfect. I could use a 2nd one to patch up my current ones -speed IV.
Anyone who defends microctransactions in a 60$, single player only game needs a hard punch to the face. Keep that stuff to free to play games.

User Info: blasster

blasster
3 weeks ago#33
He's prob the best horse swordie anyway, and the only other competitor is L!Eirika that will also be on the same banner.
Playing: Nelke [Atelier], Chain Chronicle [JP], Fire Emblem Heroes [F2P BTW] 8793571220
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Asuming he's returning on the mythic banner. How is Hrid as a unit?
  • Topic Archived