• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Do you consider units in the 3-4* summoning pool to be F2P?

User Info: chunkyshtew

chunkyshtew
3 weeks ago#1
Do you consider units in the 3-4* summoning pool to be F2P (free to play)? - Results (63 votes)
Yes
61.9% (39 votes)
No
4.76% (3 votes)
Only the free units given in GHB, TT, and story chapters are considered F2P
33.33% (21 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'm curious what this boards opinion is on what qualifies a unit as being F2P. For me personally it's units in the 3-4* summoning pool or that we have received for free via GHB, TT, or the story modes. What are everyone else's thoughts?
d(^o^)b ~ Please @ me in responses if you want me to see them!
#GotPringlesBack2014

User Info: HowdyHowdy

HowdyHowdy
3 weeks ago#2
Depends. In general, sure.
For guides? No, unless absolutely necessary. I would consider the guide that uses 3*-4* as F@P friendly, but not f2p.
Sig? What?

User Info: shawnwalker

shawnwalker
3 weeks ago#3
Only if it's given away for free, is it considered f2p guide friendly in my mind. (Pretty much the last option)

If you have to summon to have a copy then it's not f2p guide friendly.

Granted, some units are easy to summon or even get merges, but say, a +10 Roy isn't something everyone has. You can get 3-4 star rarity characters easy enough as a f2p, however you're not guaranteed anything, cos gacha.
Proud F2P and AR tier 21. Need an edgy archer?! Tankumi at your service: https://imgur.com/a/8sgKtDw

chunkyshtew
3 weeks ago#4
HowdyHowdy posted...
Depends. In general, sure.
For guides? No, unless absolutely necessary. I would consider the guide that uses 3*-4* as F@P friendly, but not f2p.

That makes sense. Phoenixmaster1 sometimes has fodder from 3-4* on free units such def tactics or a drive on Olivia in his guides, so by the standard you described you'd say it's F2P friendly but not fully a F2P guide?
#GotPringlesBack2014

User Info: Steamroll

Steamroll
3 weeks ago#5
I'd like to know if this is f2p chunky

https://i.imgtc.ws/WzXVhJ4.png

chunkyshtew
3 weeks ago#6
Steamroll posted...

(fancy fodder W!Cecilia)

I'd say the unit itself is since we got 2 copies of her from TT and she is in the grail pool. The 5* exclusive skills on her though (Close Counter, Armor March, and Bold Fighter) are not F2P. So I would exclude that unit/build you posted from what I would define as F2P.
#GotPringlesBack2014

User Info: RiverSquirtle

RiverSquirtle
3 weeks ago#7
Yes, as long as they don’t have merges or expensive skill inheritance.

Steamroll
3 weeks ago#8
chunkyshtew posted...
Steamroll posted...

(fancy fodder W!Cecilia)

I'd say the unit itself is since we got 2 copies of her from TT and she is in the grail pool. The 5* exclusive skills on her though (Close Counter, Armor March, and Bold Fighter) are not F2P. So I would exclude that unit/build you posted from what I would define as F2P.

Oh.. Okay.

User Info: Deej

Deej
3 weeks ago#9
chunkyshtew posted...
Steamroll posted...

(fancy fodder W!Cecilia)

Close Counter was available from the free Takumi, Armor March from Brave Ephraim as a CYL2 free pick, and Bold Fighter from Duma on the golden orb banner. Looks F2P to me :^)
Hey, everyone, what's going on in this topic? Oh.

Steamroll
3 weeks ago#10
Deej posted...
chunkyshtew posted...
Steamroll posted...

(fancy fodder W!Cecilia)

Close Counter was available from the free Takumi, Armor March from Brave Ephraim as a CYL2 free pick, and Bold Fighter from Duma on the golden orb banner. Looks F2P to me :^)

Lmao thats what I thought too Deej such high standards these days.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Do you consider units in the 3-4* summoning pool to be F2P?
  • Topic Archived