• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Do Legendary or Mythic banners give more to new players?

User Info: zangatsubankai

zangatsubankai
4 weeks ago#31
Orihime posted...
zangatsubankai posted...
Steamroll posted...
zangatsubankai posted...

Anyone really, really bad i should avoid like the plague?

Legendary Lyn. Other than that, most 5*s show up only once on a Legendary/Mythic banner and then never again, so even the worst of them aren't too bad. Upcoming mediocre units could be Quan, Lugh, and maybe Hot Springs units, but if you don't have them yet (or someone much better) then they're fine. A veteran wouldn't find as much value in them, but a new player may as well still pull.

What's so awful about L!Lyn? She seems like a decent mage sniper.

Her statline clashes with her base skills. The statline is clearly meant for player phase, but one of her skills, Laws of Sacae, only works on enemy phase. It's also possible to pull a -ATK L!Lyn and she will only have 27 ATK before Swift Mulagir's might is accounted for. That's bad for a Leg hero-- she might as well be Spd Tactic 3 fodder.

Back when FEH had its 2nd anniversary, there was a contest called Find and Vote. A lot of people complained when L!Lyn was chosen as the winner on the green category. L!Hector was also a nominee and he would've been a much better choice to win on green. Also, when the F&V banner came, on your free pick, you could not pick which color to pull. The color was obscured by gold orbs. If you were unlucky, you might've ended up with a -ATK L!Lyn as your free pick.

L!Lyn will be back this month on the Mythic banner. I suggest to avoid pulling on green (unless you want Spd Tactic fodder. But Ylgr has Spd Tactic too) like the plague.

Well ouch. That all sounds...painful.
If that's how it's going to be... I'll snuff them all out! Every last one of your sickening, happy little reasons for living!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Do Legendary or Mythic banners give more to new players?
  • Topic Archived