• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. IS: Lets release Picnic Felicia and Bridal Fjorm back to back!

User Info: JCoconut

JCoconut
4 weeks ago#1
Mysterious user L: *vanishes and is never heard of again*

What happened? Do you think a Felicia and Fjorm fan would currently be busy, selling their kidneys??

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
4 weeks ago#2
He didn't have the round things that you need to get the woman you're longing for.

I'm talking about having some orbs of course. Just man up and whip it out. Whip out the wallet and show your dedication smh.

Hm...I already have Belicia. Perhaps I should switch gears and pull for Fjorm to rub it in his face.
Master, your performance today was suboptimal. Initiating self maintenance...
I have worked stamina training into your schedule, please try harder.

User Info: JCoconut

JCoconut
4 weeks ago#3
BloodMoon7 posted...
He didn't have the round things that you need to get the woman you're longing for.

I'm talking about having some orbs of course. Just man up and whip it out. Whip out the wallet and show your dedication smh.

Hm...I already have Belicia. Perhaps I should switch gears and pull for Fjorm to rub it in his face.

Yes. And rub your huge round things in his face, too. Those that all woman are longing for...
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. IS: Lets release Picnic Felicia and Bridal Fjorm back to back!
  • Topic Archived