• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Which Male unit will have five versions first?

User Info: _WaMu

_WaMu
1 month ago#11
Ike. He is the most popular character in the franchise. Plus he got shafted.

User Info: Liquid_King

Liquid_King
1 month ago#12
Hopefully none. Only Reinhardt would be acceptable.
King Harkinian deserves his own game.
https://youtu.be/Lqtlm7fXSQQ

_WaMu
1 month ago#13
Liquid_King posted...
Hopefully none. Only Reinhardt would be acceptable.

We need 20 Reinhardts to fill up a brigade.

User Info: RiverSquirtle

RiverSquirtle
1 month ago#14
Well, the next seasonal is summer, and I see Ike, Ephraim, and Hector to all be the most likely male choices there.

Honestly I hope none of them. I am not a fan of units having that many alts. Give some to other characters than the top few go to males for alts.

_WaMu
1 month ago#15
RiverSquirtle posted...
Well, the next seasonal is summer, and I see Ike, Ephraim, and Hector to all be the most likely male choices there.

Honestly I hope none of them. I am not a fan of units having that many alts. Give some to other characters than the top few go to males for alts.

I hope they are not wasted on Summer.

User Info: Its_just_TACHO

Its_just_TACHO
1 month ago#16
I don't know who, but a fallen Ike holding Lehran's Medallion would be a great alt

User Info: albertojz356

albertojz356
1 month ago#17
Hector
Here we go, off the rails.

User Info: Fenumber1fan

Fenumber1fan
1 month ago#18
RiverSquirtle posted...

I think we might get a Hector or an Ephraim alt this summer, but Ike just had one for Valentine’s Day and since his name isn’t no Camilla he probably won’t have an alt so close to the other one.

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
1 month ago#19
LogiCole posted...
kkkkkau posted...
Just realize Xander’s alts covers all 4 colours and can make a tactics team (2 cavalry 2 infantry)
But all 4 versions of him are s***

I’d say his Hoshidan Summer version is pretty decent. Nohrian Summer has some fun HP gimmicks...but the other two have been outclassed since release, pretty much.

Between skills like DD4 and SS4/WS4 coming out, normal Xander has become a fair bit better.
My naruhina-oriented retelling of Naruto (currently has 362~K words/24 chapters): https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11577577/1/Because-I-Love-You-Chasing-After-You

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
1 month ago#20
On topic, I'm not sure about this Summer Ephraim theory you guys have going on. They have teased us with alts before and given us nothing.
My naruhina-oriented retelling of Naruto (currently has 362~K words/24 chapters): https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11577577/1/Because-I-Love-You-Chasing-After-You
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Which Male unit will have five versions first?
  • Topic Archived