• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Got a copy of Fallen Tiki, what do I do?

User Info: GladiusVortex

GladiusVortex
4 weeks ago#1
I'm completely new to the game. Someone rerolled a good account for me with a Tiki, but I just pulled another one myself. Could someone please explain the mechanics surrounding fusing units?

Old Tiki has speed boon and Res flaw. The new one has a HP flaw and Atk boon.
Not changing this signature until Isaac is playable in Smash Bros. Started : 2014-05-28
3DS FC : 4038 7010 2331

User Info: RotomGuy3

RotomGuy3
4 weeks ago#2
Merging units can go up to +10, at this level every stat will be 4 higher than they normally are at max level

I assume you know about assets and flaws? If not, every unit summoned is randomly assigned an asset to a stat (+3/4 to said stat) and a flaw to another stat (-3/4). Any merged units will no longer have a bane.

So essentially, if you want to merge, look for the one which has the best asset (for Tiki, that's Atk or Spd) and merge the other one into it.

Alternatively, consider if any of your other units want Special Fighter. Might be more worth than merging
When is Pikmin 4

User Info: GladiusVortex

GladiusVortex
4 weeks ago#3
Which Tiki is better?
Not changing this signature until Isaac is playable in Smash Bros. Started : 2014-05-28
3DS FC : 4038 7010 2331

User Info: Alligamer76

Alligamer76
4 weeks ago#4
Spd is said to be her best boon.
The little bird's wings have finally grown large, It's a day to take flight,
The wide sea's warm color beckons in the distance

User Info: Meganium7

Meganium7
4 weeks ago#5
don't do anything that will permanently lose you copies of units (especially rare ones) until you fully understand the mechanics of the game and what you're doing
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Paiguy
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1094-nihon-falcom-general

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
4 weeks ago#6
Meganium7 posted...
don't do anything that will permanently lose you copies of units (especially rare ones) until you fully understand the mechanics of the game and what you're doing

This.

Give it a few months of casual play with no sacrifices.

This tiki in particular has a super rare and useful skill you might want to pass on to other armors depending on your goals (her B, Special Fighter)
My naruhina-oriented retelling of Naruto (currently has 362~K words/24 chapters): https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11577577/1/Because-I-Love-You-Chasing-After-You

User Info: omarssikins

omarssikins
4 weeks ago#7
guedesbrawl posted...
Meganium7 posted...

This.

This tiki in particular has a super rare and useful skill you might want to pass on to other armors depending on your goals (her B, Special Fighter)

Nah you use Leg!Ephraim for that as he's kinda bad.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/omarssikins
Luscious Mami Tomoe, what a Mami. Fiora is mine. Eva-unit 00, Rei at your service. Yuno is delicious, fish is not.

User Info: catchthemouser

catchthemouser
4 weeks ago#8
omarssikins posted...
guedesbrawl posted...
Meganium7 posted...

This.

Nah you use Leg!Ephraim for that as he's kinda bad.

It's B!Ephraim and no he's not lmao

User Info: omarssikins

omarssikins
4 weeks ago#9
catchthemouser posted...

He's competing with a Legion of Hectors and Male Grima so yea he's a third rate unit with a 4th rate skill set
http://myanimelist.net/profile/omarssikins
Luscious Mami Tomoe, what a Mami. Fiora is mine. Eva-unit 00, Rei at your service. Yuno is delicious, fish is not.

User Info: catchthemouser

catchthemouser
4 weeks ago#10
omarssikins posted...
catchthemouser posted...

He's competing with a Legion of Hectors and Male Grima so yea he's a third rate unit with a 4th rate skill set

B!Ephraim is better than both OG Hector and V!Hector. He's a top axe armor along with L!Hector and Surtr.

Garm + SF is a broken combo and it gives him one of the best mixed phases in the game. Guaranteed doubles with immunity to specials means he can turn the Weapon Triangle on its head. He can run Ignis/Dragon Fang bombs in every round of combat for maximum damage or Aether for maximum sustain. His A slot is free to run Distant Counter since he has respectable bulk and his seal slot is free to run whatever the hell he wants.

He distinguishes himself from L!Hector and Surtr because his player phase is much better than theirs while also having a very good enemy phase. Compared to Grima, he is much better defensively since he has no dragon weakness and SF's Guard effect means he's protected from specials. He's a first-rate armor who has a strong niche that's completely unique to him.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Got a copy of Fallen Tiki, what do I do?
  • Topic Archived