• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Build-A-Unit Day 12: H!Henry

User Info: UnownGamer

UnownGamer
1 month ago#1
Hey there.
Today I'll build Halloween Henry. He's pretty damn strong and my favorite Armor by far.

Build 1:

+Def
Gronnblooms (Def)
Iceberg
Close Counter
Vengeful Fighter/Special Fighter
C-Slot
Atk/Def Bond

Oh, would you look at that, a build that I stole from @Dysias6
I'd recommend using Special Fighter only at higher Merges as his Speed isn't quite high enough otherwise.

Build 2:

+Atk
Green Egg (Atk)
Glimmer
Death Blow 4
Bold Fighter/Special Fighter
C-Slot
Armored Boots

Oh would you look at that, another stolen build, this time I stole it from myself though. Green Egg is used to maintain Armored Boots. Works quite well actually, even if it only heals 4 HP.
Let me feel the Power that could rip me to shreds. Can't last one more hour, how soon will I meet my end?
I can't return to those days, that I've forgotten...

User Info: ZedTommo

ZedTommo
1 month ago#2
https://i.imgtc.ws/j0TavMI.jpg

Creds to you 💕 best boy
Keaton is MY superior.

User Info: Bluezie

Bluezie
1 month ago#3
This is my H!Henry. EP oriented.
https://i.imgtc.ws/HQUVPd7.png
3DS FC: 1693-2435-5349
FEH ID: 8090676408

User Info: Dysias6

Dysias6
1 month ago#4
Hey! Thanks for the shout out! A pic of my Henry needs to be included:
https://i.imgtc.ws/xJvFkNV.jpg

Owl is tome easier to get a hold of and allows for multiple boosts, but Gronnblooms is better if you consistently get only 1 ally boost. Whatever you pick, throw Ally Support on Henry so he gets an additional 2 points to all stats with just 1 ally. With this build, my Henry can easily get +9 Atk/Def and +4 Spd/Res with a dedicated adjacent unit, and that doesn't count outside support from drives, wards, tactics, etc.

This build gives Henry some pretty high defence, making him a great candidate for Close Counter. As a bonus, most melee units have poor Res, so he'll be hitting even reds pretty hard on EP.

Henry can run Vengeful, Special, and Bold Fighters well. SF lets Henry survive more with its Guard effect blocking specials, but VF and BF lets him play more aggressively, smash through units with Wary Fighter, and double units he normally can't while granting faster Specials. All work well, so it's a matter of preference and situation.

Armor March is a great excuse to keep an ally close. I run a blue armor to help get rid of annoying reds that can wall Henry.

Bond skills are amazing with owl tomes. Atk/Spd Bond can be used if you're okay with his defense but want more speed.

All in all Henry's a fantastic unit that is often overlooked, but with the right investment he can be an outright terror.

If you want more copies of him, start saving up orbs for his re-run banner in October!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Build-A-Unit Day 12: H!Henry
  • Topic Archived