• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Do you use a unit that has bad IV's?

User Info: Safer_777

Safer_777
4 weeks ago#1
Personally I use Surtr who is +HP -DEF. Yeah the opposite of what he should have. Yeah he is so strong that everything works but I would like to had the opposite IV's for him. If a unit has bad IV's it goes to the Combat Manual for me but not him.
So why we exist? What happens when we stop existing?

User Info: ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene
4 weeks ago#2
My Idunn is +SPD -RES. I still use her in Asault.
BREAKING THE ROOOOW, BREAKING THE WUUURLD
KOWASE, KIRISAKE TENDAHNISS

User Info: watersprite_12

watersprite_12
4 weeks ago#3
Yes unless it's an utter catastrophe
3ds FC: 3883 4803 0400

User Info: Misha-Heart

Misha-Heart
4 weeks ago#4
Most of the new units are so good that a bad iv hardly matters.
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
"Life is long when you live it, but oh so short when you look back."

User Info: JCoconut

JCoconut
4 weeks ago#5
Yes, 15 of them.

Pictured, yellow hearts = bad IVs.
Number = HM

https://i.imgtc.ws/ejrjtrV.png

User Info: Shadowfox83

Shadowfox83
4 weeks ago#6
If it's a character I really want then yes cause I'm going to use them a lot and just patch them up as best I can.
Misha-Heart posted...

I kind of noticed that since my Fallen Tiki and Kamui/Corrin are unfortunately both -Atk but still very powerful regardless and while I lucked out with LegendAlm I understood that he was basically IV proof.

User Info: RavingSwoobat

RavingSwoobat
4 weeks ago#7
Yes.

If they are my favourites, I will use them no matter the IVs. Heck, I have at least 7 Atk bane units I use frequently. I even used S!Frederick, who was +Hp/-Spd before the merge update.

User Info: Deej

Deej
4 weeks ago#8
At this point in the game, I kind of just have enough options. To the extent that there's not much reason for me to bother with someone that's been neutered in whatever role they're supposed to perform. (Unless it's a character I like, naturally.) Basically, no. I could do it, but I don't feel like it.
Hey, everyone, what's going on in this topic? Oh.

User Info: 67chrome

67chrome
4 weeks ago#9
You mean like these guys?

https://i.imgtc.ws/y0HqQCv.png

Yes.
Well: not so much Freddrick, but even with an awful boon, bane, or boon/bane combo most still serve me well.

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
4 weeks ago#10
Misha-Heart posted...

No, almost every unit can get by regardless of IVs.

Only people with borderline unusable atk stats really are make-or-break cases, like OG Lyn or Olwen
My naruhina-oriented retelling of Naruto (currently has 362~K words/24 chapters): https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11577577/1/Because-I-Love-You-Chasing-After-You
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Do you use a unit that has bad IV's?
  • Topic Archived