• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Think of your favorite unit not yet in the game.

User Info: Mjolnirboi

Mjolnirboi
4 weeks ago#1
They join the game as an armored dragon seasonal.

You get to pick their season, design their dragon form and pick their Prf weapon.

How do you make it make sense?
Palla is best waifu. Nohrian scum is scum.
Get Zeke'd. https://i.imgur.com/QMacACU.jpg

User Info: A-Omega16

A-Omega16
4 weeks ago#2
Ummm... somehow Miledy was somehow transformed into a dragon by the power bested upon Zephiel’s world of dragons? (assuming a timeline where he achieved his goal) and it happened in the spring time and she was given super protective armor. That or the Wyvern she rides sort of just... becomes Miledy, but the latter is a much cooler option.

Boom. Spring armored dragon
FEH FC: 3945438528 The words "fly" and "fall" are tied together. But the more you're hooked to flying, the more you forget about that fact.

User Info: Alligamer76

Alligamer76
4 weeks ago#3
Vanessa merged with the wyvern she was riding? She's a winter armour Idk the rest.
The little bird's wings have finally grown large, It's a day to take flight,
The wide sea's warm color beckons in the distance

User Info: super_felicia

super_felicia
4 weeks ago#4
Dwyer turns into a dragon if female corrin marries jakob so i guess he'll have corrins dragon design
Everyone says my cooking is to die for....and then they laugh.....
-picnic felicia

User Info: RotomGuy3

RotomGuy3
4 weeks ago#5
Cormag becomes his wyvern

Merry Christmas
When is Pikmin 4

User Info: Jiyuu Falcon

Jiyuu Falcon
4 weeks ago#6
Nergal orders Limstella to infiltrate the Askran not!Chinese New Year celebration. Limstella steals a long, heavy dragon dance costume. That breathes out a shower of gold coins (if Sing or Dance is used, Atk/Spd/Def/Res +5 to self).

Oh, and yes, Assist = Dance.

User Info: CrazyDiamondSP

CrazyDiamondSP
4 weeks ago#7
So it turns out that Stefan was actually not from lion blood and instead his ancestors were dragon laguz, but after the battle Yune made it so that now branded could fully turn into the laguz forms of their ancestry and Stefan can become a red armored dragon with focus on his speed also Xmas ftw because IS wants to give me my favorite unit for Xmas.
Smash ultimate wishlist: Banjo&Kazooie and Sora as newcomers, funky kong as an echo.
Nonwanted characters: Geno, Kirito, Natsu, Naruto

User Info: rpgguy999

rpgguy999
4 weeks ago#8
Not in the game yet? Hmmmm, I thought of Orochi since most of my favorites are in the game already.

I would make her a eight-headed serpent dragon when transformed, similar to the Yamata no Orochi on Japanese mythology.

https://imgtc.ws/i/uymq6Ct.png

To make sense out of it, I'd create a race-shifted banner for her and other characters.
If FE: Genealogy gets a remake before 03/26/2024, I'll delete my account: https://tinyurl.com/y5upgzjw

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
4 weeks ago#9
I guess they retconned Stefan into a Dragon Laguz branded (from Lion).

CrazyDiamondSP posted...
So it turns out that Stefan was actually not from lion blood and instead his ancestors were dragon laguz, but after the battle Yune made it so that now branded could fully turn into the laguz forms of their ancestry and Stefan can become a red armored dragon with focus on his speed also Xmas ftw because IS wants to give me my favorite unit for Xmas.

Beaten to the punch haha
I was wrong.

User Info: ShinigamiMiroku

ShinigamiMiroku
4 weeks ago#10
Somehow Moulder got captured and experimented on by the Dark Demon Formotiis (sp?) and now he has dragon blood in him, but because of the disparity he cannot move very fast (not to mention his already-beefy constitution). However, due to his spiritual powers he is capable of an interesting feat: his breath has the capability of healing allies as well as damaging enemies. When he heals, he is capable of restoring negative status ailments.

His attacks are effective against beasts and other demons without any sort of handicap as a healer, and his holy powers allow him to counterattack ranged units, while his lack of knightly armor keeps him from being susceptible to weapons like the Armorslayer. However, he is slow and not particularly strong defensively, but his holy magic combined with his dragon blood makes him very powerful.
"I-I'm a spoon!? I'm no spoony bard, I'll have you know!" - Judge, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations
RIP City of Heroes 11/30/12
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Think of your favorite unit not yet in the game.
  • Topic Archived