• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Is there a good place to go to for unit analysis?

User Info: chunkyshtew

chunkyshtew
1 month ago#41
zangatsubankai posted...
chunkyshtew posted...
zangatsubankai posted...
chunkyshtew posted...
@zangatsubankai I'm happy to help! Feel free to tag or PM me anytime you have questions and I'll do what I can. If you want to score well in the PvP modes I can definitely help you out in that department as well in terms of resource distribution and which units/builds to pursue.

@chunkyshtew You mentioned going for both Lewyn and Ophelia, right? I'm assuming that I'm supposed to inherit Special Spiral with Ophelia. Correct?

Yes that is correct. The reason I recommend this (and others in this thread have mentioned pulling the Ophelia/Lewyn combo) is that Ophelia is pretty busted and will help you clear Abyssals and some of the hardest game content with Special Spiral in her B slot and a few dancers. She won't help your arena scoring though, so just keep that in mind. She's quite broken for PVE content though and will make your life quite a bit easier.

Thank you very much. I wanted to make sure I understood the reasoning behind it. I'm rerolling now so I can try the combo.

No worries!!

When myself and many others started playing, Ophelia wasn't around and neither was special spiral. We all cleared the game modes using what we had at the time, most people including myself used Reinhardt or Brave Lyn. Ophelia with special spiral isn't essential for clearing anything in the game, but she's quite busted and if you're able to re-roll to get the combo of her with special spiral that is a very efficient use of orbs and will will in a way help you to prioritize your feathers and other resources towards the PvP game modes, which is the true endgame of FEH as you mentioned earlier.
d(^o^)b ~ Please @ me in responses if you want me to see them!
#GotPringlesBack2014

User Info: Orihime

Orihime
1 month ago#42
zangatsubankai posted...

Any tips on the 2 Free 5*'s? I went with Ephriam and Lyn this time.

B!Lyn is great, doesn't need much other than her base kit skills. For tougher maps (Infernal or higher difficulty), a lot of players like to inherit Brave Bow or Brave Bow +, so she can double attack, regardless of the enemies SPD stat. Since you don't have a lot of fodder atm, just stick with Mulagir for now.

B!Ephraim imo is not a very newbie friendly character. The biggest problem with using armored units is their low 1 MOV. Yes, he has Armor March (AM) to help with bad mobility, but he still needs an armored teammate to activate AM. I believe you bought the starter pack, right? I suppose B!Ephraim would work with Black Knight. However, you limit your party composition to using BK and B!Ephraim a lot. If you still insist on using B!Ephraim, you need to keep those two together like glue in your formation. Give B!Ephraim an ally support to BK as well, since they will be together for several turns.

If you're rerolling, I would reconsider your CYL2 pick. Most players go with B!Veronica. Her Hlidskjalf staff is too good, because when she attacks, it debuffs your enemies (-4 to all stats) and buffs your allies (+4 to all stats) within 2 spaces of Veronica. No other healer in the game so far provides this utility. She also gets 3 MOV, without eating up a C slot skill, freeing it up to run a buff like Close Guard (her default C slot skill).
"You want to cheese it, then cheese it!"
Fire Emblem Heroes Friend Code: 2507697141

User Info: zangatsubankai

zangatsubankai
1 month ago#43
Orihime posted...
zangatsubankai posted...

Any tips on the 2 Free 5*'s? I went with Ephriam and Lyn this time.

B!Lyn is great, doesn't need much other than her base kit skills. For tougher maps (Infernal or higher difficulty), a lot of players like to inherit Brave Bow or Brave Bow +, so she can double attack, regardless of the enemies SPD stat. Since you don't have a lot of fodder atm, just stick with Mulagir for now.

B!Ephraim imo is not a very newbie friendly character. The biggest problem with using armored units is their low 1 MOV. Yes, he has Armor March (AM) to help with bad mobility, but he still needs an armored teammate to activate AM. I believe you bought the starter pack, right? I suppose B!Ephraim would work with Black Knight. However, you limit your party composition to using BK and B!Ephraim a lot. If you still insist on using B!Ephraim, you need to keep those two together like glue in your formation. Give B!Ephraim an ally support to BK as well, since they will be together for several turns.

If you're rerolling, I would reconsider your CYL2 pick. Most players go with B!Veronica. Her Hlidskjalf staff is too good, because when she attacks, it debuffs your enemies (-4 to all stats) and buffs your allies (+4 to all stats) within 2 spaces of Veronica. No other healer in the game so far provides this utility. She also gets 3 MOV, without eating up a C slot skill, freeing it up to run a buff like Close Guard (her default C slot skill).

That's very helpful. I ended up going with Lyn and Veronica since that's who everyone suggests, even as much as I love Ephraim and Hector.
If that's how it's going to be... I'll snuff them all out! Every last one of your sickening, happy little reasons for living!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Is there a good place to go to for unit analysis?
  • Topic Archived