You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Remember the BK Value Meal?
Because I certainly do. Why haven't they done something great like that ever since? That little deal was what made me lose my F2P virginity. I haven't spent money again since, but I certainly bought that. It was to support the game, you know? To show appreciation for their most amazing idea for players to spend money on.
Why can't we get another thing like that? It can even be some unit other than Black Knight this time. They could make it OG Hector or something, and people would swarm for that sweet DC fodder.

I was just thinking about that, and now I'm kind of sad that this game has seemingly gotten more greedy. Or am I only just now noticing a problem that's been persistently there?
DRAGONITE used BARRIER!

User Info: Meganium7

Meganium7
1 week ago#2
HackedDragonite posted...
something great

that's why they haven't done anything like it

IS revels in wallowing in mediocrity while the players obediently lap it up rather than forcing them to change
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Paiguy
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1094-nihon-falcom-general

User Info: Semeki

Semeki
1 week ago#3
It made just about everyone loose their F2P virginity even if they claim their still F2P.

They did the new years units for $100 each. That was expensive and in a way I understood why ,because they were new units.

I would be okay if they gave 5* TT or GHB units for like less $5 again.
The darkest shadows are cast by the brightest light.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
1 week ago#4
I remember the BK value meal.

I remember the community challenges.

I remember the developer challenge maps...

...BRB, lying down on the floor and losing will to live.
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

User Info: sma150

sma150
1 week ago#5
I remember the warrior maps with 15 or so enemies at once, good times...

User Info: HackedDragonite

HackedDragonite
1 week ago#6
StellaLunaris posted...

Hey, now. There's still hope! They might turn around again! I also remember the community challenges and the developer maps. I loved those events. Not just for the orbs, but the whole concept of those. I guess those being one-time events makes them feel special, but I wouldn't object to those being consistent.
DRAGONITE used BARRIER!

User Info: VareasXbox

VareasXbox
1 week ago#7
I miss the comunity challengs, they made i run ridiculous teams and was a hell of fun

User Info: SirRobX

SirRobX
1 week ago#8
StellaLunaris posted...

Remember when the most broken thing in the game was Hector and not +10 Sturdy Impact Legendary Alm with Hone Spd 4 Legendary Azura support
NNID: SirRobX / 3DS: 3394-4061-9856 / Switch: SW-0894-5811-1700
Pokemon GO: 8973-4950-4215 / Fire Emblem Heroes: 193-150-4677

User Info: ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene
1 week ago#9
There should be another value meal, this time for Aversa. Smolzura could also work, but 4* dancers are a dime a dozen.
BREAKING THE ROOOOW, BREAKING THE WUUURLD
KOWASE, KIRISAKE TENDAHNISS
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
1 week ago#10
I remember when I thought this game had a bright future. The problem with powecreeping faster than the speed of light is that you can only live in the Darkness Within.
Master, your performance today was suboptimal. Initiating self maintenance...
I have worked stamina training into your schedule, please try harder.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Remember the BK Value Meal?