• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Why do people think there's a Golden Week Hero Fest?

User Info: dotsdfe

dotsdfe
4 weeks ago#11
There's a pretty clear reason: the current laguz banner ends well short of the next new unit banner (which is on 5/10), and it seems to end right around when the Golden Week celebration starts up. I feel like the banner ending around when the time that GW starts up points to SOMETHING replacing it, and a HF makes sense as a celebration-style banner, especially since the first HF went along with Golden Week.

To be frank, I'd take a free new unit again (who also goes into the 3/4* pool) over a HF, but I'm leaning towards it being HF at this point,
Winner of the Third Hacked User Contest.
World's #1 Phoenix Wright fan.

User Info: Poison-puffs

Poison-puffs
4 weeks ago#12
In the long run a new unit in the 3-4 star pool is better than a Hero Fest and with the devs as of late it’s best if we set our expectations low.
Yoshikage Kira did nothing wrong.
Avid Jojo fan: How tf does King Crimson work

User Info: ShioRyuu

ShioRyuu
4 weeks ago#13
Free unit >hero fest> 75$ new hero bundle.

so we'll probs get a 75$ bundle.
IGN: Shio. 8967255220. Lead: +10 EST
A very ashamed owner of a +10 nowi because I like dragons and I like blue units and Tiki is not blue.

User Info: The UnLucky Cat

The UnLucky Cat
4 weeks ago#14
dotsdfe posted...
There's a pretty clear reason: the current laguz banner ends well short of the next new unit banner

The picnic banner is still going, so that's all that needs to stay active until the new banner on the 10th.
What do you think about the planetarium? That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when
All the stars in the sky are waiting for you

User Info: dotsdfe

dotsdfe
4 weeks ago#15
The UnLucky Cat posted...
dotsdfe posted...
There's a pretty clear reason: the current laguz banner ends well short of the next new unit banner

The picnic banner is still going, so that's all that needs to stay active until the new banner on the 10th.

True, but the timing still seems interesting to me. I'm fairly sure that the laguz banner will be ending right around the point where the GW event is marked on the calendar, and it seems pretty likely to be something to me.

It doesn't hurt that it's been a while since the last HF, so the timing feels about right.

Again, I'd take a Kaze 2.0 situation any day, though.
Winner of the Third Hacked User Contest.
World's #1 Phoenix Wright fan.

User Info: hell_tanuki

hell_tanuki
4 weeks ago#16
Japan is f***ing changing era, hence the longer Golden Week, so they better be some kind of celebration to go with it.

Not that I'm actually expecting anything special anyway... This game managed to get both scroogey and predictable as f***.
My 5* +10 units: Chrom, Ogma, Ares, Effie, Shigure, Reinhardt, Bartre, Brave Ike, Hector, L!Hector and Myrrh.
What can I say? I love green units.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Why do people think there's a Golden Week Hero Fest?
  • Topic Archived