• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. [Fire Emblem Heroes] In Real Life! Make your own.

User Info: JCoconut

JCoconut
4 weeks ago#11
I just forgot that my story will make people have impure thoughts about Princess Eirika. That was a mistake.

User Info: chrispkmnmaster

chrispkmnmaster
4 weeks ago#12
oh ok, np still same answers for me
Remaining 4 SSBU DLC: 1. Mipha BotW, SS Zelda 2. Shadow SA2B 3. Felicia, Sakura FE 4. Azura, Eirika, Camilla, Blade Nia, Fused pyra/mythra, kid zelda oot3d
Pls!

User Info: vermillion719

vermillion719
4 weeks ago#13
One day, your school gets a new transfer student, just like in your Japanese annie-mays. And she looks straight out of one, too. Purple hair tied up in twintails, a school uniform even though your school doesn't have one, and she even introduces herself to the class as Myrrh. Your teacher insists that even though Myrrh looks young, she's actually a year or two older than the rest of the class, but thanks to a mental disorder interfering with her education, she had to be held back a little.

Since you're a raging lolicon, you happily volunteer to help Myrrh get acclimated to her new school. And you quickly deduce that everything about her must be a lie. Her hair is actually a wig, her name in the school's system is something completely mundane and definitely NOT "Myrrh", and you're starting to suspect that she's lying about her age, too. But she acts all shy and sweet and innocent, so you decide to just keep playing along.

One day, she's out sick for the whole day, so you offer to take the day's homework to her, just like in your Japanese annie-mays. When you get to her house, you find that no one seems to be home. Like an idiot creep, you decide to head in and take a peek around. And that's when you see her: Myrrh kneeling in the living room, completely naked, dragon-like wings sprouting from her back! But wait...is that paper mache?

She whirls around, terrified, but she doesn't seem to be concerned that you saw her naked. No, it's the wings she seems to be worried about. She confesses that she's actually a 1200-year-old dragon from another dimension. Then, she asks you if you'll still be her friend.

You...
A: Say of course you will. She'll be so happy to have a friend, but you'll have to keep playing along with her delusions.
B: Say you'd rather be more than friends. She'll happily return your affections, but you'll go to prison immediately.
C: Rip those wings off her back and chastise her for rejecting reality. She might start acting normal, but she won't want anything to do with you anymore.
D: Other.
Currently Playing
Pokemon Ultra Moon | Aurora Legend | Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

User Info: UnownGamer

UnownGamer
4 weeks ago#14
You're the new Transfer Student at your new School. Since you just recently moved there from far away, you still don't know anyone, yet you somehow manage to fit in. Your new Classmates warn you though to not interact with this strange kid named Henry. He's the weird Class Genius, especially knowledgable in chemistry, but he has a weird tendency to smile all the time and always keeps his eyes shut. He also has natural white hair, which is quite rare. He's rarely ever serious and always has a pun for any situation, but your classmates mostly ignore him. Since you're a nice person, you still decide to give him a chance and you two quickly become friends. He's a fun Guy, helps you with your studies and is amazing with animals. He even has a pet Crow! You learn, that he even has his own club that he does research and experiments in. Since you two are friends now, you decide to join him, but he asks you to keep all his experiments top secret. On your first day, as a new club member, you meet in front of the clubrooms door. Strangely enough, it has multiple locks on it, but you don't think much of it. After he fiddles with them for about a minute, he's finally unlocked them all and lures you in a pitch black room. He shuts the door and locks it, while still surrounded by completle Darkness. As he turns on the lights, you see a very strange room, filled with old Grimoires, weird Symbols painted on the walls and other strange stuff, like living Insects, Feathers, blood and similar weird stuff. You look at him confused and ask what that is all about. He tells you with pride: "Dark Magic, my friend! I found a bunch of weird books in this religious school I used to go to and I'm trying to replicate the Hexes in them! Isn't it awesome?"

Do you:
A: Get weirded out and ask him to let you leave? He might stop being your friend and won't talk to you again.
B: Join him in his research and stay friends? This could result in slight injuries from experiments gone wrong and a very bad reputation amongst your other classmates.
C: Report him to a teacher? This could result in him getting thrown out of school and his research getting confiscated. He'll be very upset with you and target all Hexes at you.
D: Other
FEH Henry is a god and you can't change my mind. https://i.imgtc.com/GqWmn2h.png
Add me in Heroes, if you wanna give him a go: 747-9272-578

User Info: Blue-Lemon-Z

Blue-Lemon-Z
4 weeks ago#15
Bump!

vermillion719 posted...
One day, your school gets a new transfer student, just like in your Japanese annie-mays. And she looks straight out of one, too. Purple hair tied up in twintails, a school uniform even though your school doesn't have one, and she even introduces herself to the class as Myrrh. Your teacher insists that even though Myrrh looks young, she's actually a year or two older than the rest of the class, but thanks to a mental disorder interfering with her education, she had to be held back a little.

Since you're a raging lolicon, you happily volunteer to help Myrrh get acclimated to her new school. And you quickly deduce that everything about her must be a lie. Her hair is actually a wig, her name in the school's system is something completely mundane and definitely NOT "Myrrh", and you're starting to suspect that she's lying about her age, too. But she acts all shy and sweet and innocent, so you decide to just keep playing along.

One day, she's out sick for the whole day, so you offer to take the day's homework to her, just like in your Japanese annie-mays. When you get to her house, you find that no one seems to be home. Like an idiot creep, you decide to head in and take a peek around. And that's when you see her: Myrrh kneeling in the living room, completely naked, dragon-like wings sprouting from her back! But wait...is that paper mache?

She whirls around, terrified, but she doesn't seem to be concerned that you saw her naked. No, it's the wings she seems to be worried about. She confesses that she's actually a 1200-year-old dragon from another dimension. Then, she asks you if you'll still be her friend.

You...
A: Say of course you will. She'll be so happy to have a friend, but you'll have to keep playing along with her delusions.
B: Say you'd rather be more than friends. She'll happily return your affections, but you'll go to prison immediately.
C: Rip those wings off her back and chastise her for rejecting reality. She might start acting normal, but she won't want anything to do with you anymore.
D: Other.

A. Why not.

7/10. Gross. A ""lolicon"" I am not.

UnownGamer posted...
-snip-

A. Unfriending me over walking away from your weird experiments? Sayanora.

7/10. It's alright.
"I'm being harassed by a toaster"
Blue Lemons make the best topics.

User Info: Semeki

Semeki
4 weeks ago#16
It's hot out and you decide to go to the beach. You check out the lifeguard in the look out and ask his name, a flawless white male with green hair replies, "Innes" You try to impress him and get his attention by saying your a fantastic swimmer and won many awards but it doesnt work. He continues to look at a man a few feet away with similar colored hair except with a few shades of a lighter blue.

Suddenly theres a cry coming from the ocean. A helpless citizen is surrounded by sharks. Innes tosses you rescue equipment and says "get ready to swim."

You protest and shout there are live sharks:

A. You come out clean and say you cant swim.
B. Bargin you'll help only if he'd agreed on a kiss/date after.
C. Show off who's the real great white shark wrestler.
D. Call him gay and bolt out of there.
The darkest shadows are cast by the brightest light.

User Info: chrispkmnmaster

chrispkmnmaster
3 weeks ago#17
@vermillion719 A if i already got a love partner already atm, B if i dont, but not get arrested, why would i get arrested?! :(

@UnownGamer A, and C tbh after i investigate more and if i find out that blood and stuff he killed people to get or something, then C too

and D also for other, id try to convince him to stop, if i find hes doing evil and stuff

@Semeki none of the above, cuz answer for A, i can swim tho, B im not gay, C id never risk my life that bad tbh, and D thats just mean LOOOL. (to call him gay i mean, tho i can do half of D i guess, id bolt outta there lol)
Remaining 4 SSBU DLC: 1. Mipha BotW, SS Zelda 2. Shadow SA2B 3. Felicia, Sakura FE 4. Azura, Eirika, Camilla, Blade Nia, Fused pyra/mythra, kid zelda oot3d
Pls!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. [Fire Emblem Heroes] In Real Life! Make your own.
  • Topic Archived