• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. [Fire Emblem Heroes] In Real Life! Make your own.

User Info: Blue-Lemon-Z

Blue-Lemon-Z
4 weeks ago#1
Alright posters, now you get to make your own FEH in real life! Make up your own scenario, so that the other board users can reply to it.

Rules
Use any FEH character
Translate how they look in real life, so describe what normal people clothes they wear.
Present a problematic or decision-making scenario.
Scenario must be real life. No magic, dragons, etc. (Although it can "look" like they have magic powers.)
Nothing too unrealistic / wish fulfillment.
"I'm being harassed by a toaster"
Blue Lemons make the best topics.

User Info: JCoconut

JCoconut
4 weeks ago#2
Blue-Lemon-Z posted...

Eirika is super pretty and new at school and also she's a real princess but doesn't talk about that all the time.

Her brother Ephraim is in a parallel class. And since the school is very progressive, he outs himself as gay quickly.

How do you comfort princess Eirika?
A) slowly but passionate
B) assertive with lots of tongue
C) by kissing her hand and feet
D) in her butt

Well?

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
4 weeks ago#3
One day your strange cousin, Azura comes to visit you. Why is she strange? Well she dies her hair and won't stop singing about how you are the ocean's gray waves! It's three in the morning, shut up Azura! Also she wears all white clothing, only freaks do that.

One day you find Azura standing on a cliff. She turns to you and says, "There's a secret kingdom at the bottom of this cliff. I call it Narnia."

She then jumps off and disappears.

Do you.

1. Jump off the cliff.
2. Jump off the cliff harder.
3. Jump off the cliff your very hardest.
4. Don't jump off a cliff and immediately get hit by a truck and die. You're reincarnated as an earthworm in another world and immediately die again.
7th General of Hel's Army
Just like her, I'd end you a thousand times over. I'd kiss your forehead as I did it. Because I love you. I do it because I love you.

User Info: Eldin

Eldin
4 weeks ago#4
JCoconut posted...
Blue-Lemon-Z posted...

Eirika is super pretty and new at school and also she's a real princess but doesn't talk about that all the time.

Her brother Ephraim is in a parallel class. And since the school is very progressive, he outs himself as gay quickly.

How do you comfort princess Eirika?
A) slowly but passionate
B) assertive with lots of tongue
C) by kissing her hand and feet
D) in her butt

Well?

Where is E)

With a Hysterectomy
sosdgj
eeEEEEHUHAAaaawwwnh

User Info: Eldin

Eldin
4 weeks ago#5
BloodMoon7 posted...
One day your strange cousin, Azura comes to visit you. Why is she strange? Well she dies her hair and won't stop singing about how you are the ocean's gray waves! It's three in the morning, shut up Azura! Also she wears all white clothing, only freaks do that.

One day you find Azura standing on a cliff. She turns to you and says, "There's a secret kingdom at the bottom of this cliff. I call it Narnia."

She then jumps off and disappears.

Do you.

1. Jump off the cliff.
2. Jump off the cliff harder.
3. Jump off the cliff your very hardest.
4. Don't jump off a cliff and immediately get hit by a truck and die. You're reincarnated as an earthworm in another world and immediately die again.

Go to the dragon's gate and grind the hell out of faceless while wearing her as a backpack in order to commit alabama
sosdgj
eeEEEEHUHAAaaawwwnh

BloodMoon7
4 weeks ago#6
One day your very rich father in law decides you need a maid. He hires a young woman named B E L I C I A to wait on you hand and penis. I mean foot. She has pink hair. Why does everyone dye their hair? Millennials...

Anyway, she's simply awful at her job. Millennials...
She breaks your silverware, ruins your meals and spills hot tea on your crotch and then rubs it dry which makes you very confused down there. Does it hurt, does it feel good?! Who knows!!
The time has come to fire this incompetent woman but she suddenly decides to take you out on a picnic! How nice.

Do you.

A. Fire her b**** ass anyway. She will cry.
B. Give her another chance. Your crotch will get scalded.
C. Shoot her. Your name is BloodMoon7.
D. Dick. Just dick. D is for dick, it's always D for dick shut up.
Just like her, I'd end you a thousand times over. I'd kiss your forehead as I did it. Because I love you. I do it because I love you.
(message deleted)

BloodMoon7
4 weeks ago#8
HI.

So. So.

HAHAHAHAHA. Anyway.

There's this like, you know. Tee hee.

So um...

xD

SO YOU ARE LIKE.

The character. Or stuff and.

Um.... SO YOU MEET NAGA AND SHE DECIDES TO GRANT YOU ONE WISH.

Oh damn, I forgot the rule to make it like reality. I couldn't think of a character.

:p

😎😎😎

User Info: Blue-Lemon-Z

Blue-Lemon-Z
4 weeks ago#9
BloodMoon7 posted...
HI.

So. So.

HAHAHAHAHA. Anyway.

There's this like, you know. Tee hee.

So um...

xD

SO YOU ARE LIKE.

The character. Or stuff and.

Um.... SO YOU MEET NAGA AND SHE DECIDES TO GRANT YOU ONE WISH.

Oh damn, I forgot the rule to make it like reality. I couldn't think of a character.

:p

😎😎😎

...............................Are you well, BloodMoon7?
"I'm being harassed by a toaster"
Blue Lemons make the best topics.

User Info: chrispkmnmaster

chrispkmnmaster
4 weeks ago#10
@JCoconut id say A) slowly but passionate then

B) assertive with lots of tongue if get to know her long enough and bond with her long enough and date her long enough and maybe be married first too

D) in her butt same as what I said for B

@BloodMoon7 1. Jump off the cliff maybe if i knew id be ok cuz i played and beat revelations (which i did) but yea probably i still wouldnt be able to bring myself to do that rly , so is it ok i just climb down slowly?

bloodmoon ur 2nd post: what dont be mean to belicia! shes based off of felicia and felicia is the best fe character ever how could u put such bad options?! lool

definitely B!

why am i the only one who answered any of these? isnt that what they are for u said? for them to be answered by other people?
Remaining 4 SSBU DLC: 1. Mipha BotW, SS Zelda 2. Shadow SA2B 3. Felicia, Sakura FE 4. Azura, Eirika, Camilla, Blade Nia, Fused pyra/mythra, kid zelda oot3d
Pls!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. [Fire Emblem Heroes] In Real Life! Make your own.
  • Topic Archived