• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. I was thinking about making a "community challenges" topic series.

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
4 weeks ago#21
NovaWill posted...
I like the idea, but I can see a lot of players struggling to get motivation to download a recording app.

Also, I disagree with a dragon flower medal being necessary. The difference isn't substantial unless you're infantry. I feel like punishing players on things that can't be reversed (eg. Dragon flowers) is bad.

The flower and merge things isn't meant to be a punishment, but a incentive to use your other units. I see where you are coming from though...
My naruhina-oriented retelling of Naruto (currently has 362~K words/24 chapters): https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11577577/1/Because-I-Love-You-Chasing-After-You

User Info: ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene
4 weeks ago#22
I like the concept of some unofficial challenges, but don't care for the scoring model.

The merge component flies in the face of why people build units. Babysitter Arena is already a slap in the face to merge projects. Don't kick them when they're already down.

The tactics component is disingenuous when emblem teams are penalized, given that tactics teams get their own set of buffs. IMO, blessings are not substantial enough to impact PVE maps, and that component would arbitrarily penalize some units depending on the time of the challenge.
BREAKING THE ROOOOW, BREAKING THE WUUURLD
KOWASE, KIRISAKE TENDAHNISS
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. I was thinking about making a "community challenges" topic series.
  • Topic Archived