• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Being a free unit means ur mediocre or underwhelming.

User Info: CluB0-xx_Y

CluB0-xx_Y
4 weeks ago#21
Free units should NEVER be great. Good? Sure and outside canas, they are all good. Im not sure what you were looking expecting for something you didn't perform but considering how many great free units exist, IS has been more than generous as usual
NFLB 2019 Summersim Buccaneers: 3-1
The Best Posters Never Die!

User Info: zcrono

zcrono
4 weeks ago#22
CluB0-xx_Y posted...
Free units should NEVER be great. Good? Sure and outside canas, they are all good. Im not sure what you were looking expecting for something you didn't perform but considering how many great free units exist, IS has been more than generous as usual

Yes this is the reason why AR has died in my eyes.Summoning is still the staple for good units and grails are just for foddering. Im glad that some players stress how awful AR is so Im staying tier 20 for good and a better player at the end.
Dont worry next years anniversary will kick off no daily orbs for 30 days and if you dont have 100 orbs you cant log in on the anniversary.

User Info: CJwat11

CJwat11
4 weeks ago#23
zcrono posted...
CluB0-xx_Y posted...

Yes this is the reason why AR has died in my eyes.Summoning is still the staple for good units and grails are just for foddering. Im glad that some players stress how awful AR is so Im staying tier 20 for good and a better player at the end.

I'm not even gonna stick around when I'm done with my Grail merge project. If I don't need to bother playing it after I finish my merge project I won't.
Fire Emblem Heroes FC: 8410511961, Current Lead: Smolzura+8
Azura Emblem Clears: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLetp2r_9pMtcG6DPOf9CsU-m2YNXXjK2q

User Info: ShioRyuu

ShioRyuu
4 weeks ago#24
Juliansgirl posted...
leo fans

IS:What are those?
IGN: Shio. 8967255220. Lead: +10 EST
A very ashamed owner of a +10 nowi because I like dragons and I like blue units and Tiki is not blue.

User Info: lilZael

lilZael
4 weeks ago#25
ya'll sleeping on Winter Cecilia. colorless is the best color for megatank builds in AR

User Info: Juliansgirl

Juliansgirl
4 weeks ago#26
Male kana is better then female kana

The only bad ones is canas and gen 1 units

But they need to be better since i$ want u to poor your soul, life and money into AR
(message deleted)

User Info: zcrono

zcrono
4 weeks ago#28
Juliansgirl posted...
Male kana is better then female kana

The only bad ones is canas and gen 1 units

But they need to be better since i$ want u to poor your soul, life and money into AR

I like kana too but i already have nowi so cant do him
Dont worry next years anniversary will kick off no daily orbs for 30 days and if you dont have 100 orbs you cant log in on the anniversary.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Being a free unit means ur mediocre or underwhelming.
  • Topic Archived