• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Are back to getting subpar free units.

User Info: Poison-puffs

Poison-puffs
1 month ago#1
Never forget Haar and now Pleo. It was a fun ride
Yoshikage Kira did nothing wrong.
Avid Jojo fan: How tf does King Crimson work

User Info: KawaiiTakumi

KawaiiTakumi
1 month ago#2
On what terms do you calssify picnic leo as bad? He seems to be a good defensive wall with a great base kit
Fire Emblem fan and fudanshi. OTP is ChromXMaleRobin :3
3ds friend code is 2852-7795-4118, Switch friend code is SW-6645-6409-9976, Feh id 3660012766

User Info: Enoemaa

Enoemaa
1 month ago#3
Ah, I feel like there’ll be more good ones; they’ve been pretty consistently hit and miss (Black Knight was the first big “hit” IMO), we’ve just had a couple misses lately.

If anything, I’m slightly grateful - too many good units too fast and it would become very difficult to choose who to use grails on :P Already got, like, six that I really want to build.

User Info: 4dbest

4dbest
1 month ago#4
This unit is not any better then Horse Cecilia so if you plan on building one I would choose the latter and saves you the hassle of farming grails.
I will remain with you no matter the circumastances.

Poison-puffs
1 month ago#5
KawaiiTakumi posted...
On what terms do you calssify picnic leo as bad? He seems to be a good defensive wall with a great base kit

21 speed without some gimmick like Rein or Flora limits him a lot on offense. He can run Raven tomes but everyone and their mother has Cecilia. He’s way too slow to run Bladetomes effectively. Owl tome can work.
he’s a slightly better vanilla Leo

User Info: Deej

Deej
1 month ago#6
It sure was nice of IS to give everyone a free Odd Def Wave 3 and Distant Def 3 skill manual. We should get more of those.
Hey, everyone, what's going on in this topic? Oh.

User Info: CrescentShadow

CrescentShadow
1 month ago#7
Deej posted...
It sure was nice of IS to give everyone a free Odd Def Wave 3 and Distant Def 3 skill manual. We should get more of those.

who the hell uses DD in the A slot and not as a seal?
Switch Friend Code: SW-4583-7999-7863
Insect Glaive and Ghost Pokemon Master

KawaiiTakumi
1 month ago#8
Poison-puffs posted...
KawaiiTakumi posted...

21 speed without some gimmick like Rein or Flora limits him a lot on offense. He can run Raven tomes but everyone and their mother has Cecilia. He’s way too slow to run Bladetomes effectively. Owl tome can work.

So? He doesn’t need speed when he is an ep unit and has qr.
3ds friend code is 2852-7795-4118, Switch friend code is SW-6645-6409-9976, Feh id 3660012766

Poison-puffs
1 month ago#9
KawaiiTakumi posted...
Poison-puffs posted...
KawaiiTakumi posted...

So? He doesn’t need speed when he is an ep unit and has qr.

If you learn to res which I know is hard for you I said it limits him.

CrescentShadow posted...

who the hell uses DD in the A slot and not as a seal?

Triple DD builds

KawaiiTakumi
1 month ago#10
Poison-puffs posted...
If you learn to res which I know is hard for you I said it limits him.

Would he be better at 30 speed where he still gets outspeed by pretty much everything
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Are back to getting subpar free units.
  • Topic Archived