• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Anyone got a site to download Fire Emblem ringtones?

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
4 weeks ago#1
I suck at this sorta stuff and never done custom ringtones before, but i figure I stop being an old fuddy duddy and do something unique.

For Android
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820

User Info: BoomChish

BoomChish
4 weeks ago#2
If you're running Android, you can set any mp3 on your phone as a ringtone.

Just find an mp3 of your favorite Fire Emblem songs, upload them into your phone, then go into your Settings > Sounds and vibration > Ringtone and then press the + in the top right to search for the mp3 you wish to set as your ringtone.
People are like slinkies: basically useless. And yet it's so amusing to watch them fall down the stairs.
Get off my lawn.

HayashiTakara
4 weeks ago#3
BoomChish posted...

Just find an mp3 of your favorite Fire Emblem songs, upload them into your phone, then go into your Settings > Sounds and vibration > Ringtone and then press the + in the top right to search for the mp3 you wish to set as your ringtone.

well there's the matter of finding the MP3, that's why i was wondering if someone has a site that has them xD

User Info: BoomChish

BoomChish
4 weeks ago#4
Hayas***akara posted...
BoomChish posted...

well there's the matter of finding the MP3, that's why i was wondering if someone has a site that has them xD

YouTube.
There are sites that let you rip YouTube videos into mp3s that you can download. And I'm pretty sure the youtubes has most of (if not all) Fire Emblem music available.

I cannot give more details than that, lest I invite the ole marteau d'interdiction to fall upon my little head...
People are like slinkies: basically useless. And yet it's so amusing to watch them fall down the stairs.
Get off my lawn.

HayashiTakara
4 weeks ago#5
I guess I can try that

User Info: Sad_Face

Sad_Face
4 weeks ago#6
mp3 juices yo
imgtc.com/i/4HgTl0ebzq.jpg imgtc.com/i/60CWP2Gtlg.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Anyone got a site to download Fire Emblem ringtones?
  • Topic Archived