• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Which unit in the updated 5* pool eludes you?

User Info: brainrotter

brainrotter
1 month ago#1
I posted a similar topic encompassing the entire 5* roster, so let's narrow it down this time.

Gonna have to be WT!Olwen. Why oh why did that squirrel-faced little s*** Leif steal her Legendary banner spot?
We live as we dream-- alone. -Joseph Conrad

User Info: RotomGuy3

RotomGuy3
1 month ago#2
My closest answer to this is probably Mikoto, I want her C skill and I've gone after her (barely, like 40 orbs a time) and she hasn't come home.
When is Pikmin 4

User Info: Lief4Heroes

Lief4Heroes
1 month ago#3
brainrotter posted...
I posted a similar topic encompassing the entire 5* roster, so let's narrow it down this time.

Gonna have to be WT!Olwen. Why oh why did that squirrel-faced little s*** Leif steal her Legendary banner spot?

Why did her brother steal his spotlight on the Thracia banner?
THE DREAM IS TRUE! LEIF IS HERE!! Onto the other Leonster Royals! FC: 5084449634 Name: Lief

User Info: RMysterio

RMysterio
1 month ago#4
I was gonna say F!Morgan but I just got her the other day.

So now A!M!Corrin for that Null-Follow Up skill
Ogma the barbarian
https://imgtc.com/i/GX9Fk3i.png

User Info: brainrotter

brainrotter
1 month ago#5
Lief4Heroes posted...
brainrotter posted...

Hey hey hey, I meant no offense. Character-wise, I actually like Leif more than either of the mage knight sibs, but as a unit in FEH he's just not as good as either of them. It feels like he beat out Greenwen for a Leg banner slot only because he's FE5's Lord.
We live as we dream-- alone. -Joseph Conrad

User Info: Blarg143

Blarg143
1 month ago#6
in my history in this game (launch), i have only failed to get my desired character three times. first time was the fallen heroes VG banner, where i wanted Zelgius. i ended up with 5 Celicas, which became useful down the line. the second was Brave Hector. 350 orbs and i had 1 Ephraim to show. the last was Legendary Azura. just whiffed completely for ~400 orbs and gave up. then got her in 40 on the Anniversay banner.

User Info: Lief4Heroes

Lief4Heroes
1 month ago#7
brainrotter posted...
Lief4Heroes posted...
brainrotter posted...

Hey hey hey, I meant no offense. Character-wise, I actually like Leif more than either of the mage knight sibs, but as a unit in FEH he's just not as good as either of them. It feels like he beat out Greenwen for a Leg banner slot only because he's FE5's Lord.

I agree with that, but the problem will always be that he wasn't as good as either of them

Like why did Olwen get a bladetome prf and not Blessed Sword? Why does Reinhardt have a brave prf and Finn doesn't? Why did Leif get a dulled down version of his stats and prf while the thunder siblings got great weapons and stats?

It's all a conspiracy I tells ya
THE DREAM IS TRUE! LEIF IS HERE!! Onto the other Leonster Royals! FC: 5084449634 Name: Lief

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
1 month ago#8
I don't think I have ever seriously chased one of the updated pool 5*s and didn't nab them
My naruhina-oriented retelling of Naruto (currently has 362~K words/24 chapters): https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11577577/1/Because-I-Love-You-Chasing-After-You

User Info: tankerminion1

tankerminion1
1 month ago#9
WT! Reinhardt and Olwen. They do not want to appear in my barracks. I’ve tried on every banner Reinhardt appeared on to no avail.
"Who is she?
"That is not your concern."

User Info: Thunder_Lord

Thunder_Lord
1 month ago#10
OG Hector is the Day 1 Launch Unit that has evaded my grasp for the longest time.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Which unit in the updated 5* pool eludes you?
  • Topic Archived