You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. General AR Topic XXII
I have made it.

Last thread:
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/204447-fire-emblem-heroes/77623647
I was wrong.
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: Oresama

Oresama
5 days ago#2
Ate a full -80 with my new IP team but was able to improve it by changing a trap. Trial and error baby.
Hit me up if you need some conquering to do: https://imgtc.com/i/pYPtegB.png Walhart infernal solos so far: Micaiah&Sothe, Rutger, Legion.
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
5 days ago#3
I've had 3 different Japanese dudes this season "grudge" rematch me, which I feel is the case because none of them even went for the buildings, not even the easy ones, like they were trying to make a statement or some s***. Luckily all 3 were during cooldown, granted I got a kill against 1 of them.
I was wrong.

User Info: QuiteQuarky

QuiteQuarky
5 days ago#4
11-0 on defense so far i love it when things go the way i plan
juicy wave+🍹 status on offense w/ 11,280 lift and like a million wasted aether (can i maybe get some bottled juice+🍾 over here too, please? ya thanks you can just leave the bottle)

gave silvia galeforce last night but haven't really played with it yet... hadda use the OPhelia team when I ran into a dc/vantage sword-tiny-hands & doo-duma comp. oh well.... anyway between silvi's slaying edge+spd and ally supporting her with velouria its fairly easy to get her to proc on the first enemy especially if i bring IP loki :D. relying on IP feels inflexible, though. that's already a three person core (that's admittedly awesome) which is too much for maximum scoring mythic blessed teams. I also need to feed silvi two more merges and fury so she can hit 51 HP with an Hp/Spd seal instead of this hp+5 a-slot crap (havent bothered spending coins on the hp seals haaah dangit) but i hav 30k feathers... and hav no patience🙈

rambleramble</blogfaqs>

☕ 😁
mmmm coffee
We're all just quark soup.

User Info: chunkyshtew

chunkyshtew
5 days ago#5
I’m happy to see someone other than the usual peeps remade the new one topic! Though it looked like Steamroll made post #500 in the previous topic?
d(^o^)b ~ Please @ me in responses if you want me to see them!
#GotPringlesBack2014

User Info: Steamroll

Steamroll
5 days ago#6
chunkyshtew posted...
I’m happy to see someone other than the usual peeps remade the new one topic! Though it looked like Steamroll made post #500 in the previous topic?

Yup was me, was around when it was near its end.

User Info: QuiteQuarky

QuiteQuarky
5 days ago#7
Steamroll posted...
chunkyshtew posted...

Yup was me, was around when it was near its end.

That means you have the tight to challenge Wolf to honorable fisticuffs for the right to create the next iteration of this topic! He swiped you! Assert your forum rights! Take off the gloves! its totally an unwritten rule, the fisticuffs rule
We're all just quark soup.
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
5 days ago#8
Wasn't aware anyone cared about the rules of creating these threads besides Dread.

I can lock this thread and Steamroll can create if they really want to, I don't give a s***. I don't see the point though. I made it because I was bored and wanted the notifications to keep me busy/more invested in the thread these few days.
I was wrong.

User Info: Poison-puffs

Poison-puffs
5 days ago#9
Normally eating a -80 would annoy me, but I’m well past the point of caring in AR.
Yoshikage Kira did nothing wrong.
Avid Jojo fan: How tf does King Crimson work

User Info: chunkyshtew

chunkyshtew
5 days ago#10
I'd say it's up to you and Steamroll, I personally don't really care and I'm happy to see someone besides the usual people (myself and dread) host the topic. :)

It used to be a big issue back around 12 topics ago, there'd be a hosting debate pretty much every topic, but things seemed to have cooled down a bit as of late which has been nice. Hopefully we can resolve this 'situation' amicably!
d(^o^)b ~ Please @ me in responses if you want me to see them!
#GotPringlesBack2014
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. General AR Topic XXII