• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Post your Aether Resorts team for a VIEWTIFUL ROULETTE HEADCANON

User Info: Zorume

Zorume
1 month ago#31
ViewtifulGene posted...
@Zorume posted...
Idunn S B!Ninian
S!Palla S Sundelia
W!Cecilia S Summer A!Tiki

At the beach!

1-5, 1st slot brought a catapult.

Tikini invited some couples to the special No-Boys-Allowed side of her Republic of Love. She and Cecilia celebrated Christmas in July together, exchanging gifts under a palm tree. Palla and Cordelia did a revenge photoshoot together in their bunny suits and swimsuits, to show Abel and Chrom what they foolishly passed up. Idunn wanted to help her wife, Ninian, get more in touch with her dark dragon side. So she brought a catapult and they tried flinging coconuts across the ocean.

Very nice, I love it!

User Info: ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene
1 month ago#32
Sorry. Not getting anything done tonight.
Really not feeling too humorous because Sekiro is giving me an existential crisis on the final boss, and work has been hell.
BREAKING THE ROOOOW, BREAKING THE WUUURLD
KOWASE, KIRISAKE TENDAHNISS

User Info: quantumchem5

quantumchem5
1 month ago#33
ViewtifulGene posted...
Really not feeling too humorous because Sekiro is giving me an existential crisis on the final boss, and work has been hell.

@ViewtifulGene I'm still trying to fight the true Corrupted Monk in Sekiro, and it's the one with three deathblows. I haven't done much on that game either due to playing FEH, doing some AR, and making some of my Zelgius videos. One day, I will beat Sekiro and this game is really hard for me. I died the most against the first Guardian Ape fight and Genichiro Ashina. Still stuck against Corrupted Monk on that second fight.
My favorite FEH team: the four-Zelgius squad. They conquered 34 infernal GHBs and BHBs and eight abyssal maps (one LHB, seven GHBs).

ViewtifulGene
1 month ago#34
@quantumchem5 posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...

@ViewtifulGene I'm still trying to fight the true Corrupted Monk in Sekiro, and it's the one with three deathblows. I haven't done much on that game either due to playing FEH, doing some AR, and making some of my Zelgius videos. One day, I will beat Sekiro and this game is really hard for me. I died the most against the first Guardian Ape fight and Genichiro Ashina. Still stuck against Corrupted Monk on that second fight.

Use fireworks on the 3rd phase if you need more breathing room. Just pop it whenever your posture buildup is getting too high.

User Info: TacticianDaniel

TacticianDaniel
1 month ago#35
Robin, his wife L!Lucina, who has come from several timelines to spend time with him.
Oh and Tharja's there too, someone suggested I put her in my last slot

Robin/L!Lucina/Lucina/Buncina/M!Lucina/Tharja

I never managed to find Brave Lucina
It is I, The Corncob!
Official Husbando of Lucina of the FEH boards.

ViewtifulGene
1 month ago#36
@Pompous_Badger posted...
Duma w/Enigmatic Mask
M!Grima w/Wings of Darkness
Idunn w/Peach Ducky
Lucina w/Hawk Guard EX

Chillmist Palace.

3-1, 3rd gets food poisoning.

Lucina wanted to show the Fell Dragon that humans and dark dragons can coexist, so she took them to a resort in Ylisse and paid for the VIP treatment. She treated Grima, Duma, and Idunn to exquisite Regna Feroxian quisine at Basilio's Barbecue. Grima conceded that humans could pay him tribute with juicy grilled turkey legs instead of their own blood. Duma came to respect mankind's mastery over sauce and smoke to conqueror even the roughest cuts of boar. Idunn enjoyed marinated steak, shrimp, and avocado salad immensely. However, she came down with a fever on the way to a Niflan frozen yogurt shop. Idunn tried to say she would be fine after an early night's sleep, but she got sick before she could finish. Grima and Duma thought they had been deceived, and burned down the barbecue. By the time Idunn came to, the damage had already been done.

User Info: Pompous_Badger

Pompous_Badger
1 month ago#37
Love it. Poor Idunn. And bless her heart, poor Lucy tried her best.
"Look at you. Sailing through the air majestically. Like an eagle. Piloting a blimp." - GLaDOS

ViewtifulGene
1 month ago#38
Sorry,too tired to work on anytonight. .

User Info: Jack30749

Jack30749
4 weeks ago#39
F!Grima
Nephenee (S support with V!Ike)
V!Ike
H!Myrrh (A+ support with L!Tiki)
L!Tiki

Default terrain, can't remember the name right now

User Info: OrangeCrush980