• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Post your Aether Resorts team for a VIEWTIFUL ROULETTE HEADCANON

User Info: ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene
1 month ago#1
Post your Aether Resorts team and I will write a brief story about their vacation. Something will happen to the party based on two dice rolls. First, I will roll a 6-sided die to determine the team slot affected. Then I will roll a D20 to determine the event.

If you mention Ally Supports, I will include those in the story. Use S for romantic supports and A+ for non-romantic. Otherwise I will decide on a whim. Same-sex pairs are fine.

Here are all possible D20 outcomes:
1- Food poisoning
2- Left a prized personal belonging at home and is irritable because of it.
3- Lost their pouch of orbs needed to buy meals, lodging, and a return flight
4- Hero wastefully spends rest of party's orbs
5- Hero brought a Catapult
6- Hero has stolen Feh and hid her as a joke
7- Hero thinks this is a nudist resort
8- Hero snores loud enough to interfere with others' sleep
9- Hero drinks the Aether Amphorae and becomes uncontrollably drunk.
10- Hero has hidden another hero's belongings at the top of a Bolt Tower (roll D6 again)
11- Hero has a traumatic nightmare and cannot forget it for rest of vacation
12- Breaks another hero's accessory (roll D6 again)
13- Hero steals a legendary weapon from the weapon shop
14- Hero gets lost in a Panic Manor
15- Hero steals golden accessory from accessory shop
16- Hero breaks the Aether Fountain
17- Hero swims over a Gravity Trap
18- Hero sits on a Lightning Trap
19- Hero gets stuck on an assignment from a movement type school
20- Author's whims.

Example: Zephiel/Idunn/Duma/MGrima/FGrima/Narcian

4-12-1: MGrima breaks Zeph's accessory.

With the help of his right hand man, Narcian, Zephiel has conquered an island resort and handed control of it to the dark dragons. Idunn, Duma, and the Grima twins enjoy having the sprawling beach to themselves, free to sunbathe in dragon form.

After their scales bronzed sufficiently, Duma suggested challenging the other dragons to a test of strength fitting for the beach- a game of volleyball. He chose to handicap himself by siding with the two humans against the three dragons. He also seized this opportunity to make Zephiel and Narcian stronger through adversity. Male Grima held nothing back, and spiked the volleyball straight into Zephiel's skull. His glorious golden helmet shattered as he deflected the ball. Then Narcian spiked it to win the game. Grima repaired the helmet afterwards as a grudging sign of respect.

Your turn. Go.
BREAKING THE ROOOOW, BREAKING THE WUUURLD
KOWASE, KIRISAKE TENDAHNISS

User Info: Crusher063

Crusher063
1 month ago#2
Jeorge
Marth
HS!Hinoka
Zephiel
Noire
Tikini

Jeorge and Marth are matching-headband wearing best buds. Other than that they’re on their own.

Edit: Obviously they’re at Brightsurf Coast, hence the bikini babes.
FEH ID: 8279160200
Sixteen 5*+10 units and counting...

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
1 month ago#3
Right now it's a boring combination of M. Marth, Anna, Sharena and Fjorm because I'm waiting for glitches and I leave them there as sacrifices to the great Glitch Gods.
7th General of Hel's Army
What is life? It's nothing but suffering. Let me help you. I'll erase you, suffering and all.

User Info: CJwat11

CJwat11
1 month ago#4
I was waiting for this one lol.

I just have a Resort of Azuras, Azura’s Resort.

In order for the dice rolls:
OG Azura
Axura
Airzura
Smolzura
Legendary Azura
OG Azura

*yes, this means OG Azura is on twice lol.
Fire Emblem Heroes FC: 8410511961, Current Lead: Smolzura+8
Azura Emblem Clears: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLetp2r_9pMtcG6DPOf9CsU-m2YNXXjK2q

User Info: Mjolnirboi

Mjolnirboi
1 month ago#5
This should be fun.
Surtr, Idunn S Lugh, Garon, Grima (M) and Duma.
Palla is best waifu. Nohrian scum is scum.
Get Zeke'd. https://i.imgur.com/QMacACU.jpg

User Info: Mareen

Mareen
1 month ago#6
Currently a random selection of

Roderick
Tibarn
Brave Lyn
Oboro
Athena
Minerva
Awz od fiis

User Info: ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene
1 month ago#7
@Crusher063 posted...
Jeorge
Marth
HS!Hinoka
Zephiel
Noire
Tikini

Jeorge and Marth are matching-headband wearing best buds. Other than that they’re on their own.

Edit: Obviously they’re at Brightsurf Coast, hence the bikini babes.

1-19- Jeorge struggles with Infantey School.

Marth and Jeorge are on Spring Break at an Archanean beach but Jeorge is still struggling with an assignment from Infantry School that is due when he gets back. He is struggling to complete an essay on how to defeat overwhelmingly resilient armors. Marth suggested he write about how the two of them beat Hardin, but the suggestion went right over Jeorge's head. He was distracted by Noire trying to steal Hinoka's towel as it was still wrapped around her.

Zephiel came to the beach because he heard rumors of a mature and beautiful dragoness, blessing the sands with her bronzed body. Tiki came from the future all grown up to show Mar-Mar just how much she grew up. But she was disappointed to find his wedding ring. Zephiel tried to comfort the heartbroken Tikini, expressing his own disdain for humanity. But she could not disagree more with his mentality. Then inspiration struck Jeorge. He sniped a distracted Zephiel and chatted up Tikini for himself. Remembering how he used to help Mar-Mar, Tikini invited Jeorge to swim with her. They had a lovely vacation together and Jeorge aced his assignment.
BREAKING THE ROOOOW, BREAKING THE WUUURLD
KOWASE, KIRISAKE TENDAHNISS

User Info: I_Like_Stuffs_

I_Like_Stuffs_
1 month ago#8
Masked Marth
Lucina
Legendary Lucina
Spring Lucina
Brave Lucina
Marth
You havent set a signature for the message boards yet

User Info: Zorume

Zorume
1 month ago#9
Idunn S B!Ninian
S!Palla S Sundelia
W!Cecilia S Summer A!Tiki

At the beach!

User Info: rrobin

rrobin
1 month ago#10
OG M!Robin w/ Spring Bunny Hat (they match!) (S support) Spring Lucina w/ Wings of Darkness EX
F!Morgan w/ Mysterious Mask (A+ support) M!Morgan w/ Star of Nifl
Sumia w/ Chilly Tiara (S support) Spring Chrom w/ Ilian Wing Hairpin
Terrain: Petalbreeze Village
What can I say? I'm very predictable.
FEH: 7962740165
Official husbando of M!Robin. Friendly neighborhood noob. Edits his posts too often.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Post your Aether Resorts team for a VIEWTIFUL ROULETTE HEADCANON
  • Topic Archived