• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. ATTN: AR T21 braggers telling others to "git gud".

User Info: Aloner

Aloner
4 weeks ago#1
I question how many 5* exclusive +10s are present in your party, how many Mythic heroes you're running how many blessings you're using as a crutch, and how much cancer defense you have to cover for your errors on offense.

Because surely if you are so "gud" you wouldn't need these things.
Please understand, Smash Bros. fans: Anyone can make a fake leak.
SmashBurb won the stage bet and was right about the box.

User Info: ReinhardtPence

ReinhardtPence
4 weeks ago#2
>blessings
>crutch

lol
LIGHTNING IS POWER!
Sword Reinhardt True Solo count: 16 Infernal, 1 Abyssal

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
4 weeks ago#3
I have 2 +10s and only one Eir
Tiki and OG Roy

My defense features that Tiki and the rest are +1 or 0s

Git Gud
The Omnipresent Connoisseur of Quality Fanart and $%!@Posting.
Eternal Champion of the 500 Game

User Info: Oresama

Oresama
4 weeks ago#4
I mean ... are you new to this board?
Hit me up if you need some conquering to do: https://imgtc.com/i/pYPtegB.png Walhart infernal solos so far: Micaiah&Sothe, Rutger, Legion.

User Info: Deej

Deej
4 weeks ago#5
With the internet being the internet, I'd be surprised if people weren't telling other people to "git gud."
Hey, everyone, what's going on in this topic? Oh.

User Info: LorenzoV

LorenzoV
4 weeks ago#6
T21 as of two weeks ago.

Two +0 Eirs.
My (unused) +10 Nino and Marthina.
Had a defense team before T21, now it's just a joke team.

As you can see, I'm not a whale.
Dana is best girl~
FE boards resident Hector hater

User Info: Link_king_ownz

Link_king_ownz
4 weeks ago#7
How about a single +10 on my team that I saved 6 months worth of orbs to get. 2 Eirs unmerged and the rest of my team is at 0 merges, and a defense that literally loses 80 points every single day because I don't care enough to actually build a competent defense since it's unnecessary.

Oh and since you want us to brag, I've been in T21 as long as it has been possible to do so.

Yeah man, git gud. Glad you're butthurt that you can't get up here like us superiorly talented players. Although, if you asked nicely, some of us might be willing to actually help you "git gud", to use your own language ;)

Also, F2P BTW.
Fire Emblem Heroes IGN: LinkKing7 - 8632737825 Arvis Lead
https://www.youtube.com/user/LinkKing7/

User Info: shawnwalker

shawnwalker
4 weeks ago#8
I'm AR Tier 21, have two 5 star exclusive +10's, PROUD f2p, (I'm an orb hoarder) and I REFUSE to say 'git gud' to anybody. That's rude as hell and one of Buster-Bladers 2 note gimmicks. Sounds like immature gibberish. Absolute baby talk.

'Roy' indeed.
Proud F2P and AR tier 21. Need an edgy archer?! Tankumi at your service: https://imgur.com/a/mmZxZpP

User Info: thesheriff33

thesheriff33
4 weeks ago#9
instead of "git gud" it should be get the spellcheck, or better yet get the degree.....
3DS FC: 1461 6345 4020
Pokemon IGN: Alex; TSV 2440

User Info: catchthemouser

catchthemouser
4 weeks ago#10
One thing I learned about AR is that it shows some players that they are not as good as they think they are.

TC, although there are whales who pay their way to win, there are many top players in AR tier 21 who didn't spend a dime, who are actually skilled at the game and are prudent enough to properly use their limited resources to ensure their top ranks.

It doesn't hurt to ask for help if you want to play with the big boys.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. ATTN: AR T21 braggers telling others to "git gud".
  • Topic Archived