• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Wow a Tempest Trial that's not annoying to Auto Battle...

User Info: catchthemouser

catchthemouser
3 weeks ago#21
I'm autobattling Lunatic 5 with Sigurd, Eir, Vero, and S!Loki. I'm doing fine so far, just reached 32k points.

User Info: DoubleDragon

DoubleDragon
3 weeks ago#22
I just trained up 5* Loki. I gave her draw back and RES+3 from Nino for the time being and Iotes shield seal.

Since my HM is capped on every unit besides Loki, I'm running an old trick I used to use before TT+ to max out HM on TT units sooner: Doubling up on deployment.

5* Loki, draw back/RES+3, SPD refine, iotes
4* Loki, base kit, brazen ATK/DEF seal
H!Mia, weaponless, base kit, L2S 2 seal
Nowi+10

Consistently autobattling Lunatic 5 with all four units surviving.
Abyssal Clears W/Nowi, Hana, Cecilia
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLwYHrdVa4E-hOweZWl3RlYNc6F61bpWZ

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
3 weeks ago#23
ah, didn't think of that

too bad I booked teh 4* loki instantly....
The Omnipresent Connoisseur of Quality Fanart and $%!@Posting.
Eternal Champion of the 500 Game

User Info: NintendoLover25

NintendoLover25
3 weeks ago#24
Yeah I'm already done with the 50k. Auto battle team is Spring Veronica, Spring Loki, Hot Spring Sakura, and Ylgr. They hardly ever lose cause this one is easier. I never really grinded past 50k in the past but this time I'm going to do it, since I'm staring at a 400+ pile of potions just rotting.

User Info: CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer
3 weeks ago#25
DeBron posted...
How can you have trouble auto battling any TT with 100 +10 units.

I’m autobattling with my units that are NOT +10. Almost all my +10 units have max HM.
5* Lvl 40+10s: Helbindi, Catria, Camilla, Ophelia, Lewyn, Eir, Legendary Tiki, Duma, Summer Linde, Minerva, Hrid, Hoshidan Summer Micaiah, Sophia, and 92 more.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Wow a Tempest Trial that's not annoying to Auto Battle...
  • Topic Archived