• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Wow a Tempest Trial that's not annoying to Auto Battle...

User Info: CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer
4 weeks ago#1
This one isnt as bad as the last one with s***ty ass Greil being able to tank literally anything causing your first team to wipe out. All my auto battles on Lunatic so far have been 1 rounds.

Anyone else felt like this is the easiest TT yet we had for a while?
5* Lvl 40+10s: Helbindi, Catria, Camilla, Ophelia, Lewyn, Eir, Legendary Tiki, Duma, Summer Linde, Minerva, Hrid, Hoshidan Summer Micaiah, Sophia, and 92 more.

User Info: Kayiel

Kayiel
4 weeks ago#2
I dunno, I keep getting wrecked by Veronica in the last stage. But my Spring units aren't fully built quite yet.
~~~ DStone39 - mobile ~~~

User Info: Kaze_no_Ou

Kaze_no_Ou
4 weeks ago#3
all i can say is i reached 90k...
i have some regrets
https://i.imgur.com/5jrYZi8m.jpg

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
4 weeks ago#4
for a while yea. grinding with Halloween Armors right now since their TT was ass for autobattle.

though I found last one to be easy. then again my autoteam had OG Ike and Brave Ike so they could handle Greil via Aether spam

this one sucks for the bonus units though. a lot of the maps are VERY unfriendly to squishy units on autobattle. and to horses. and fliers. but autobattle in general is bad for fliers, just takes one bow spawning to wipe your team.
The Omnipresent Connoisseur of Quality Fanart and $%!@Posting.
Eternal Champion of the 500 Game

User Info: DeBron

DeBron
4 weeks ago#5
How can you have trouble auto battling any TT with 100 +10 units.
It's a part of life.

User Info: Lief4Heroes

Lief4Heroes
4 weeks ago#6
DeBron posted...
How can you have trouble auto battling any TT with 100 +10 units.

Cause the autobattle AI is a dumbass and will throw it into a unit that counters them
THE DREAM IS TRUE! LEIF IS HERE!! Onto the other Leonster Royals! FC: 5084449634 Name: Lief

User Info: QuiteQuarky

QuiteQuarky
4 weeks ago#7
seeing a distinct lack of reds... me likey, raven smash
We're all just quark soup.

User Info: Legends Kuja

Legends Kuja
4 weeks ago#8
Lief4Heroes posted...
Cause the autobattle AI is a dumbass and will throw it into a unit that counters them

Yes.

I'm doing a Debuff Horse Emblem team and they're doing pretty well when I control them, but AI horses have a bad habit of getting in line to get murdered by counters.
I pledge allegiance...
To Queen Fragg, and her mighty state of hysteria...

User Info: The UnLucky Cat

The UnLucky Cat
4 weeks ago#9
My AI still likes to run out into the open on the last map asking to get picked apart
What do you think about the planetarium? That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when
All the stars in the sky are waiting for you

User Info: ZedTommo

ZedTommo
4 weeks ago#10
Lief4Heroes posted...

Omg, S!Catria always gets pushed into green melee territory.
Keaton is MY superior.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Wow a Tempest Trial that's not annoying to Auto Battle...
  • Topic Archived