• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Top 5 candidates for Mythic and Legendary

User Info: SpaghettiCookie

SpaghettiCookie
4 weeks ago#1
Just for fun who do you want and expect soon?
Mythic for me-

Mila-Duma is her brother (anima or astra)

Anankos-IS loves Fates s*** (Dark)

Marth’s Ancestor woman who got a cipher
card (light)

Sephiran (Astra)

Naga (Anima)

Legendary for me:

Chrom-Main of awakening. Could be any elements. Could use Risen, Great lord (glowing sword), exalted, or a new design of course. April is Awakening anniversary if that matters (it doesn’t)

Michiah-important and loved female character. She’s coming up.

Corrin-Probably female since that’s the image they went with for Revelation manga chapter

Alm-Also popular and a main character

Priam- honestly can’t think of my 5th and this cane to my head. It won’t happen but I would laugh and cry that it’s not Chrom
I'm excited to be part of a community!

User Info: Sentinel07

Sentinel07
4 weeks ago#2
I expect Mila at some point but I don't think she'll come anytime soon. Yes, I'm aware they did Legendary Marth and Tiki back to back, but still....it feels strange to do Echoes Mythics back to back...

In any case...I just want a Legendary or Mythic from Genealogy. It's long overdue now and Jugdral is now the only continent that doesn't have one.

Edit: Also, Marth doesn't have a female ancestor. Not any famous one at least.

User Info: Mjolnirboi

Mjolnirboi
4 weeks ago#3
I feel like Anankos has a bigger chance of being Astra or Anima than Dark. He's not really Dark, after all.
Mila would make the most sense as Astra to oppose Duma, and Naga will undoubtedly be Light.

I just want Fomortiis.
And Mila/ Naga/ Medeus to have a classic dragon for each type.
Palla is best waifu. Nohrian scum is scum.
Get Zeke'd. https://i.imgur.com/QMacACU.jpg

User Info: CrescentShadow

CrescentShadow
4 weeks ago#4
SpaghettiCookie posted...
Marth’s Ancestor woman who got a cipher
card (light)

Altina?

she's Sanaki and Micaiah's ancestor

Marth doesn't have any female ancestors mentioned

- Mythic
Future Past Tiki (where she basically becomes Naga) - Light
Fully possessed Lyon - Dark
Light Priestess Micaiah, with some of her lines being Yune speaking through her - Dark (seriously dunno why people think she'd be Legendary at this point, literally her affinity was Dark element and she gets possessed by a goddess on and off in Part 4)
Anankos, don't really care for him but gotta complete the giant dragon head from off screen group - Astra
Mila - Anima

- Legendary
Caineghis - Earth
Joshua - Wind
I really don't care beyond those 2; but would love if all the Magvel royals got Legendary alts (Tana being the only one who wouldn't really fit), and Lyon a Mythic
Switch Friend Code: SW-4583-7999-7863
Insect Glaive and Ghost Pokemon Master

User Info: RenamonFOX

RenamonFOX
4 weeks ago#5
CrescentShadow posted...
Light Priestess Micaiah, with some of her lines being Yune speaking through her

Please f***ing no.

Yune is a fantastic choice, and wasting it on a Micaiah alt would be a goddamn travesty.
2019 demotions (1): Reyson
I am a simple potato. I see Fae, I press <3

User Info: CrescentShadow

CrescentShadow
4 weeks ago#6
RenamonFOX posted...
CrescentShadow posted...
Light Priestess Micaiah, with some of her lines being Yune speaking through her

Please f***ing no.

Yune is a fantastic choice, and wasting it on a Micaiah alt would be a goddamn travesty.

I mean I'm all for Yune on her own as a Mythic but more likely than not we'll get Mythic Micaiah based on part 4 of RD

honestly I'd just be pissed if they did do a Leg/Mythic Micaiah and she wasn't Dark element

Eirika already got cucked from her Light element (not that she would count as "godlike") and L'Arachel won't get it either if she gets a limited version and that already ticks me off
Switch Friend Code: SW-4583-7999-7863
Insect Glaive and Ghost Pokemon Master

User Info: SpaghettiCookie

SpaghettiCookie
4 weeks ago#7
Oh I did mean Altina sorry!!
I'm excited to be part of a community!

User Info: rrobin

rrobin
4 weeks ago#8
Honestly, even though his CYL placement isn't really a thing to boast about, Priam as a legendary unit would be f***ing dope.
FEH: 7962740165
Official husbando of M!Robin. GM alt when? Friendly neighborhood noob. Edits my posts too often and can't make a poll without including a typo.

User Info: MiniMarioBros

MiniMarioBros
4 weeks ago#9
Just as an FYI, Anakos is the king of the Astral plain.

User Info: BoomChish

BoomChish
4 weeks ago#10
MiniMarioBros posted...
Just as an FYI, Anankos is the king of the Astral plain.

No he's not. Moro is the First Dragon/king/deity of the astral plane, hence why Lilith invokes his name before going into fish dragon form and bringing Corrin to MyCastle in Chapter 3. Anankos is the dragon deity of Valla.

But it's a clever pun, I'll give you that.
People are like slinkies: basically useless. And yet it's so amusing to watch them fall down the stairs.
Get off my lawn.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Top 5 candidates for Mythic and Legendary
  • Topic Archived