• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Struggling a ton with Aether Raids, any tips?

User Info: ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene
1 month ago#31
I think most people are putting Poison Strike on Lyn instead of CA. CA does nothing to deter armors and dragons, but Poison Strike can cripple them without Null.
BREAKING THE ROOOOW, BREAKING THE WUUURLD
KOWASE, KIRISAKE TENDAHNISS

User Info: Lazy_Haar

Lazy_Haar
1 month ago#32
ViewtifulGene posted...
I think most people are putting Poison Strike on Lyn instead of CA. CA does nothing to deter armors and dragons, but Poison Strike can cripple them without Null.

Maybe in Tier 21, but I've never seen one in 19 or below, and I run into her in almost every match. It's almost always her stock Sacae's Blessing or CA.
Fire Emblem Heroes: 9447225331 - Brave Exvius: 591,011,598

User Info: 4dbest

4dbest
1 month ago#33
AR is about Mythic heroes get at least 2 copy per mythic hero. Then use dragons for tanking or use galeforce teams when u have wells and then its all about copying the enemy offense team or def teams that you can use or accessible for u.
I will remain with you no matter the circumastances.

User Info: Raltrios

Raltrios
1 month ago#34
If you have the Micaiahs, use 'em. There are so many armors and cavalry in this mode it's not funny, and her tomes destroy them. Not to mention that Ophelia, Veronica, Lilina, and other mages are common, so Micaiah's amazing Res can tank them with ease, especially with double DD. Ophelia can still do some damage depending on the build and level of Fortresses, but overall the Miccy twins are my MVPs.

ReinhardtPence posted...
build a rally trap defense

Also this. I finally made it to T21 this season thanks in great part to my effective defense team.
3DS FC: 0104 - 3503 - 2020
Fire Emblem Heroes friend ID: 9492462017

User Info: Oresama

Oresama
1 month ago#35
Lazy_Haar posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...

Maybe in Tier 21, but I've never seen one in 19 or below, and I run into her in almost every match. It's almost always her stock Sacae's Blessing or CA.

Every single B!Lyn I've encountered in AR had double Poison Strike + FS so consider yourself lucky.
Hit me up if you need some conquering to do: https://imgtc.com/i/pYPtegB.png Walhart infernal solos so far: Micaiah&Sothe, Rutger, Legion.

User Info: Lazy_Haar

Lazy_Haar
1 month ago#36
Oresama posted...
Every single B!Lyn I've encountered in AR had double Poison Strike + FS so consider yourself lucky.

What tier are you? I could count the number of Firesweep Lyns I've met on one hand, so I assume it's a mixture of luck and my tier level. I purposely stay out of Tier 20+ to try to avoid things like this.
Fire Emblem Heroes: 9447225331 - Brave Exvius: 591,011,598

User Info: Oresama

Oresama
1 month ago#37
Lazy_Haar posted...
Oresama posted...

What tier are you? I could count the number of Firesweep Lyns I've met on one hand, so I assume it's a mixture of luck and my tier level. I purposely stay out of Tier 20+ to try to avoid things like this.

Literally every encounter starting tier 17, when things started getting "more serious". It's like every motherf***er had FS fodder, dammit I never even pulled a Faye ... Maybe a mix of you being lucky and me being unlucky!
Hit me up if you need some conquering to do: https://imgtc.com/i/pYPtegB.png Walhart infernal solos so far: Micaiah&Sothe, Rutger, Legion.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Struggling a ton with Aether Raids, any tips?
  • Topic Archived