• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Do you think we will ever get a mystic/ legendary dagger or healer?

User Info: Renkencen

Renkencen
4 weeks ago#11
shawnwalker posted...
Hmm. I like your thought process with a mythic/legendary healer, but I don't want another Brave Veronica situation. BVeronica is without doubt a fantastic unit, but she's part of the Lynhartica. While great units, I'm sick to death of seeing them so much.

I think if IS made a mythic or legendary healer (Micaiah!!!) they'd likely be op. I do think they'll eventually make one I'm sure.

Yeah I admit I would be hardpress to find another healer to supass B Veronica especially when so far LA Roy and Sue hasn't topple B Lyn.
I think I just want to see the mysthic healer as a healer flier cos that the typing I haven't got so far.

User Info: shawnwalker

shawnwalker
4 weeks ago#12
Renkencen posted...
shawnwalker posted...
Hmm. I like your thought process with a mythic/legendary healer, but I don't want another Brave Veronica situation. BVeronica is without doubt a fantastic unit, but she's part of the Lynhartica. While great units, I'm sick to death of seeing them so much.

I think if IS made a mythic or legendary healer (Micaiah!!!) they'd likely be op. I do think they'll eventually make one I'm sure.

Yeah I admit I would be hardpress to find another healer to supass B Veronica especially when so far LA Roy and Sue hasn't topple B Lyn.
I think I just want to see the mysthic healer as a healer flier cos that the typing I haven't got so far.

That would be interesting. A flier staff user mythic/legendary will almost defintely be a new cancer.

LA Roy is so outclassed by BLyn and as for Sue, let's just say this: after I'm through hunting new infantry for dragon flowers for Tankumi, I believe I'm going to go back to orb hoarding. This time for Sue and I'll see if I can come up with a set that can make her rival BLyn. I see potential in Sue.
Proud F2P and AR tier 21. Need an edgy archer?! Tankumi at your service: https://imgur.com/a/mmZxZpP

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
4 weeks ago#13
Depending on the way you play multiple healers can be better than Brave Veronica. She's really strong but doesn't outclass the competition.

Elise for example has the Res to use ploys. There are situations where ploying can be better than Veronica's PRF (mostly when you can't afford to send Veronica to attack and thus debuff, or when you need the debuff to secure the kill on your initiation).

Maribelle and NY!Lava Teen have less SPD but more ATK, meaning they can CC Vantage better than Veronica and/or one-shot better. Maribelle in particular has enough SPD she could get an overall better offense than Veronica through the Atk/Spd A skills, whereas Lava Teen is the strongest one-shotter.

And that's just a few examples with a few mounted healers. Flier healers are lots of times better than anything else due to mobility alone. We have mixed tank infantry healers like Sakura that, unlike Veronica, do not need to initiate in order to tank out things and can have access to toys like Infantry Pulse or Null-C Disrupt. Eirika has Fighter skills for shenanigans. And so on.
My naruhina-oriented retelling of Naruto (currently has 362K words/24 chapters): https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11577577/1/Because-I-Love-You-Chasing-After-You
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Do you think we will ever get a mystic/ legendary dagger or healer?
  • Topic Archived