• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. They killed the "story" to make Bruno playable

User Info: Maximum Taco

Maximum Taco
4 weeks ago#11
This is your issue?

Not that the dead Gunnthra can somehow celebrate the new year in Hoshidan clothes when she never met a hoshidan in her life?

Alts don't make any sense.
Tacoz Rule. Now try to imagine what a Maximum Taco is like.
"Emulators make Baby Mario cry."

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
4 weeks ago#12
SilentWanderer posted...
StellaLunaris posted...
Well, he's doing all he can to cure the blood curse, even if it means ridiculous outfits!

*Next banner, Groom Bruno*

"Brother, I'm starting to think Loki was pulling our leg when she said the power of love can defeat the Dark God."
"Just keep sprinkling the flower petals, Veronica. It said that we need to purify the ground."

Swimsuit magazine cover Bruno

Veronica: "Uh, big brother..."
Bruno: "Not now, Veronica. Loki said the next clue is in the watermelon smashing contest trophy!"
Veronica: "But we're building sandcastles."

Second summer alt.

"Strange, Loki said the blessings of light from the sun god would drive out the blood curse, but I don't feel any different. Veronica, pass me the anointing oil, I may need to re-apply it."
"This bottle here that says 'Coppertone'?"
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw some stuff, stuff you can stay comfy with.

User Info: Steamroll

Steamroll
4 weeks ago#13
Well at least this time the alts arent from some different dimension or at least as far as OCs go.

Bruno, Veronica and Loki just went to go dress up for this event, eh the other 2 are probably from that different dimension getting pulled from their game nonsense again.

User Info: LorenzoV

LorenzoV
4 weeks ago#14
Maximum Taco posted...
This is your issue?

Not that the dead Gunnthra can somehow celebrate the new year in Hoshidan clothes when she never met a hoshidan in her life?

Alts don't make any sense.

Different dimension Gunnthr√° can celebrate it. It could also be before Book 2.
Dana is best girl ~

User Info: LorenzoV

LorenzoV
4 weeks ago#15
Also the interaction between Loki and Veronica in the first chapter of this Paralogue is just lol.
This is more accurate:

"Hello Veronica"
"Wtf are you doing here? Didn't you try to kill me once already? Leave me alone or I'll kill you"
"Put this bunny outfit on"
"No u"
"Bruno does and trusts me"
"I hate you brother".
Dana is best girl ~

User Info: Lil_Puddin

Lil_Puddin
4 weeks ago#16
Anyone we summon is confirmed to be from an alternate dimension and their are infinite dimensions. So this is another Bruno/Veronica, but they may have a similar situation to the one in our home-dimension.
Yes. I am actually pudding. Feel free to add me on:
Overwatch PC: LilPuddin#11310 or Fire Emblem Heroes: 256-9201-346

User Info: SilentWanderer

SilentWanderer
4 weeks ago#17
StellaLunaris posted...
SilentWanderer posted...
StellaLunaris posted...
Well, he's doing all he can to cure the blood curse, even if it means ridiculous outfits!

*Next banner, Groom Bruno*

"Brother, I'm starting to think Loki was pulling our leg when she said the power of love can defeat the Dark God."
"Just keep sprinkling the flower petals, Veronica. It said that we need to purify the ground."

Swimsuit magazine cover Bruno

Veronica: "Uh, big brother..."
Bruno: "Not now, Veronica. Loki said the next clue is in the watermelon smashing contest trophy!"
Veronica: "But we're building sandcastles."

Second summer alt.

"Strange, Loki said the blessings of light from the sun god would drive out the blood curse, but I don't feel any different. Veronica, pass me the anointing oil, I may need to re-apply it."
"This bottle here that says 'Coppertone'?"

Dancing Bruno with skintight outfit

Veronica: "...."
Bruno: "Loki?"
Loki: "Ah yes, this is a sacred festival to appease the dragon god of erm...dancing? Surely this might cure you, my prince."
Bruno: "See Veronica, we're making progress. Now behold as I dance!"
http://i.imgur.com/IuY0XFP.jpg

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
4 weeks ago#18
LorenzoV posted...
BloodMoon7 posted...
He went there to find a treatise on Taguel, which he apparantly needs to find out more about his bloodline. Veronica is there because her favorite ride is a Nissan. Loki is there to lewd the loli. It's all explained.

*summonable*
It's not explained.

Summoning doesn't need explaining. Alfonse and Sharena met themselves, Surtr is our ally and Loki wants to f*** the Summoner. Why can't we summon other versions of the Bruno and Veronica that went to the festival? You can get dozens of Odin from summons, you think we're summoning the real thing? Summons are nothing but copies.
7th General of Hel's Army
What is life? It's nothing but suffering. Let me help you. I'll erase you, suffering and all.

User Info: Safer_777

Safer_777
4 weeks ago#19
They are not copies. They are the real thing. They are from alternate universes. When Ike fights Black Knight in the Paralogue he even says that he feels something different from him. So yeah all of these are the real thing but the ones from the same dimension have a stronger bond to each other.
So why we exist? What happens when we stop existing?

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
4 weeks ago#20
Safer_777 posted...
They are not copies. They are the real thing. They are from alternate universes. When Ike fights Black Knight in the Paralogue he even says that he feels something different from him. So yeah all of these are the real thing but the ones from the same dimension have a stronger bond to each other.

What I meant was that we're not getting the original characters but instead, copies. The Bruno and Veronica that are in the Paralogue are the actual Bruno and Veronica. Any that we summon aren't them, they are just copies. I know they come from alternate universes but thinking about billions of alternative universe Merric, well it's just easier to say copies. It's the same difference anyway, it doesn't really matter in the end.
7th General of Hel's Army
What is life? It's nothing but suffering. Let me help you. I'll erase you, suffering and all.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. They killed the "story" to make Bruno playable
  • Topic Archived