• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. They killed the "story" to make Bruno playable

User Info: LorenzoV

LorenzoV
1 month ago#1
Bruno after chapter something of book 1 says he has a blood curse, can't control himself and wants to find a way to break the curse. Then proceeds to disappear for 1 entire book and half.

(Meanwhile Veronica disappears from the story in Book 3)

Bruno, Spring festival: *summonable*
Dana is best girl ~

User Info: SilentWanderer

SilentWanderer
1 month ago#2
Hey, I'll take it over "Oh mai gawd gaiz, it's time for the festival. We need money now!"
http://i.imgur.com/IuY0XFP.jpg

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
1 month ago#3
Blood Curse took the Holiday too....now watch Loki be the one responsible for it
The Omnipresent Connoisseur of Quality Fanart and $%!@Posting.
Eternal Champion of the 500 Game

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
1 month ago#4
Well, he's doing all he can to cure the blood curse, even if it means ridiculous outfits!

*Next banner, Groom Bruno*

"Brother, I'm starting to think Loki was pulling our leg when she said the power of love can defeat the Dark God."
"Just keep sprinkling the flower petals, Veronica. It said that we need to purify the ground."
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw some stuff, stuff you can stay comfy with.

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
1 month ago#5
He went there to find a treatise on Taguel, which he apparantly needs to find out more about his bloodline. Veronica is there because her favorite ride is a Nissan. Loki is there to lewd the loli. It's all explained.
7th General of Hel's Army
What is life? It's nothing but suffering. Let me help you. I'll erase you, suffering and all.

User Info: ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene
1 month ago#6
The paralogues are side stories. They probably aren't intended to happen along the same continuity as the main plot.

Hell, I'm not even sure how the continuity works for the books in the main plot. Bruno is never mentioned in book 2 and Fjorm is never mentioned in book 3.
BREAKING THE ROOOOW, BREAKING THE WUUURLD
KOWASE, KIRISAKE TENDAHNISS

LorenzoV
1 month ago#7
BloodMoon7 posted...
He went there to find a treatise on Taguel, which he apparantly needs to find out more about his bloodline. Veronica is there because her favorite ride is a Nissan. Loki is there to lewd the loli. It's all explained.

*summonable*
It's not explained.
Dana is best girl ~

LorenzoV
1 month ago#8
ViewtifulGene posted...
The paralogues are side stories. They probably aren't intended to happen along the same continuity as the main plot.

Hell, I'm not even sure how the continuity works for the books in the main plot. Bruno is never mentioned in book 2 and Fjorm is never mentioned in book 3.

Bruno appears in Book 2 though. Briefly, but he does. H3 should be Hrid's friend something. And his sister is in danger so...
Dana is best girl ~

User Info: SilentWanderer

SilentWanderer
1 month ago#9
StellaLunaris posted...
Well, he's doing all he can to cure the blood curse, even if it means ridiculous outfits!

*Next banner, Groom Bruno*

"Brother, I'm starting to think Loki was pulling our leg when she said the power of love can defeat the Dark God."
"Just keep sprinkling the flower petals, Veronica. It said that we need to purify the ground."

Swimsuit magazine cover Bruno

Veronica: "Uh, big brother..."
Bruno: "Not now, Veronica. Loki said the next clue is in the watermelon smashing contest trophy!"
Veronica: "But we're building sandcastles."
http://i.imgur.com/IuY0XFP.jpg

User Info: lolhaxxor

lolhaxxor
1 month ago#10
I think it would be kinda funny if they retconned the seasonals as Veronica and Bruno attempting to recoup their losses through insane costumes and festivities, when in reality Loki was just seriously japing them and Bruno's curse was just her magic put on him to "motivate" the two.

Even funnier: there was no curse and it was just placebo because Loki told Bruno there was a curse
please help i am bees
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. They killed the "story" to make Bruno playable
  • Topic Archived